CHRIS QUINN

The son of Harley Quinn and the dark god dentavokoe from earth 9x2 an alternate earth that was ultimately destroyed by the demon gentinva that lived deep inside the planet. He is part of the super vilian teams The sirens and the Society that are his Earth’s equivalent of the Gotham City Sirens and The Secret Society that consist of some of his best friends including DG the dragon warrior that knows nothing of her past and Flame who is apart of the Falcone family and has pyrokinetik abilities. Chris Quinn also goes by Catboy, Poison, and Jack Frost. Some of his abilities are dark magic multiverse abilities and ability copying (is that the right word) which come from his father and his ability copying only copies abilities for a certain amount of time that depends on how long he is around that person and he got his cat plant and ice abilities from being around poison ivy Catwoman and Killer Snow(Killer Frost of earth 9x2) for long periods of time when he was younger and just developing his powers and his multiverse abilities allow him to go anywhere in the multiverse and create windows of which he can see other Earth’s. Ik I already made a thread about this but I thought I should explain him better tell me your thoughts and share your DC characters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also I will try to draw a pic and post in the comments soon I’m not that good at drawing though

1 Like

can I share my story ideas with you?

2 Likes

i have some ideas for the next chapter

1 Like

Yes definitely you can

1 Like

@CHRISQUINZEL I had a idea that Chris had a long lost cousin named Ben who Chris hasn’t seen in ages,
but Chris saw his cousin Ben for what he really was a goofy, nerdy, and cool little cousin

1 Like

How did Harley Quinn even get together with a demon in the first place? Does Gentinva have any relation to Dentavokoe? A jealous lover, maybe?

1 Like

who knows

1 Like

@CHRISQUINZEL DID YOU LIKE MY IDEA?

1 Like

“bump” I have some ideas

1 Like

@Hubcityquestion I didn’t think of that lol but Dentavokoe probably went to earth and disgused himself as s human or Harley Quinn decended from a good herself and has access to where the gods are and fell in love with Dentavokoe. I think Gentinva is some what related to Dentavokoe either brother or son and was banished to live under the planet then his powers grew too powerful and he “destroyed” the planet but actually just sent the people on it to a different unknown place in the multiverse kinda like limbo or a little bit like the phantom zone but killed the other God’s and goes out to find any decendants of them (Chris) and ends up creating a dimension he rules over where his throne is made of the bodies of his god relatives and he has slaves building nonstop to create a place so terrible satan himself would be scared of it. I just made that up as I went tell me what you think.

@suprrcoolkid Yea that sounds like a cool cousin lol if you any other Ideas tell me

1 Like

@supercoolkid I just saw your ben story lol I haven’t read it yet I’m gonna now but I’m sure he would an AWESOME cousin for Chris lol

1 Like

I think Chris should have s job at Arkham Asylum like his mother but start out just studying the patients not talking to them then get his first assignments first the girl no one could get close enough to without starting on fire, Flame (she can start fire within people by staring into their eyes) and the guy who could hypnotise you with one look, Mad Hat the son of the Mad Hatter two of his friends (kind of bc Mad Hat and Chris are more like frenemies kinda due to recent events) and when he goes to meet Flame she kinda “senses” his craziness and let’s him come into her cell, they talk and at first don’t really like each other but then become friends. Mad Hat sees Chris walk in and doesn’t hypnotise him bc he seems facinated with all Chris’s mental issues (Mad Hat is a sort of a telepath and can tell your mental disorders with a look) and tells Chris about his group the Wonderland Psychopaths and while at first Chris doesn’t like Hat he starts to grow an interest in him Hat Tells him his real name and they Start to grow a friendship and Chris goes to Hats cell everyday then one day “accidentally” leaves his and Flames doors open the next day Hat shows up at Chris’s door poorly disqused as a man looking somewhat like the joker exept with a shirt, black jeans and a cane with a hat on it. When he takes off his mask he asks if Chris wanted to go for a walk to discuss Chris’s secret identity the catboy and while they walk Hat shows Chris a black and white jacket matched with a White shirt, black Jeans with a white diamond and a white gun with black tape on the handle with the words Quinn, Psycho, and Doctor Quinzel engraved in to it, and Chris took up the mantle Chris Quinn like his mother then later that day while sneaking out of someone’s house he sees flame and goes to talk to her. Btw the characters and their relationships are all based off my friends and people ik

1 Like

And my biggest dream is for this character and story to become a
real DC story and have tv shows where I play chris and I can bring my other ideas to the DC universe but that’s very unlikely and I’m tired so goodnight I’ll try to remember to read the comments tommorow if there are any :grinning:

1 Like

“bump” did you get a chance to read my story yet?

1 Like

Yes I did it was cool

“bump” what should I add next huh?

1 Like

Ok im gonna sound dumb but idk what you mean when you keep saying bump lol ik im dumb lol and you should add a little more background to Ben and maybe some more original characters because I feel like everything is better with LOTS of original characters so your not just making a DC story your making a you DC story and if you want feel free to mention to Chris in your next story lol but if you do make sure you tell em to read this thread in the comments :joy: but if there’s anything else I like helping people with stuff sometimes I just get busy with homework and life and friend drama I forget I even have the app :joy:

1 Like

The ability copying sounds a lot like Peter Petrelli, from NBC’s Heroes. Have you ever seen the show? I’d recommend Season 1, at least.

1 Like