[CLOSED] About The DC Universe Rewards Experience: FAQs

Hell yeah.

4 Likes

I’m ready to go!!

4 Likes

I love this

3 Likes

This is awesome! I felt distant from the comic book world during this hectic time because I prefer physical copies (as I’m sure many do) and my comic book shop hasn’t gotten back into the groove of things just yet. But I love DC and have had a DCU membership for a while now, so I’m excited for this program. It forces me to engage in digital comics more, as well as be part of the community. But enough rambling, I love the sound of this program and hopefully I’m able to get some cool stuff!

4 Likes

@MissInkBlot, can we take a moment to acknowledge how great @EndIsNigh’s avatar/username combo is?

I’m so happy you’re enjoying the experience, and we hope your shop is able to help get you back on your physical copies feet soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re right, @Applejack, thank you for the head’s up! :heart_eyes: I and my profile banner heartily approve! :wink:

A warm welcome to the forums to you, @EndIsNigh! In case you want to add an intro, you can do so on our Roll Call thread, but in either case, I hope you enjoy both the program and the community - we’re happy to have you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am so happy and in love with this reward concept!!!
One thing could you make the recharge say 4 or five days instead of 7.

3 Likes

Hi, @Adriel Yes, I was wondering about that, too. Mainly because there are times to be “on a roll” and that doesn’t get captured. I try not to look at the rankings, too, because it is mathematically impossible to catch up with limits like that.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks for the suggestion! I’m definitely going to introduce myself.

Glad to see some fellow Watchmen fans during this apocalyptic time. I think I’m gonna have to crack my copy open and reread it … for the fifth time. :smile:

3 Likes

Great ideas and I want swamp thing rewards or at least Constantine ones anyone from dark justice league

2 Likes

It’s too bad so many missed the point. I didn’t get it at first, and sure it’s an Experiment…but it’s an experiment in Giving Away Free Stuff For What You Already Do!
If you want to find the loop holes to grab 250 every week, or you participate and search for bonuses and such, IT’S ALL GOOD!
Just be HAPPY YOU GET STUFF FOR FREE…
And for the love of all that is good in this world. Say Thank you!
I’m not pointing fingers but some responses sound like the person would get mad for getting Birthday Presents!!!

4 Likes

I wanted to redeem my rewards for the Harley Quinn statue but I don’t see it offered anymore. Will it return?

We do not have that statue available anymore, but we will be releasing new rewards over the next few months. Stay tuned!

1 Like

I was interested in the Harley Statue too.
The computer wallpaper and posters aren’t appealing to me.
I have so many Comic Con posters …don’t really have the wall space.
There was a Jim Lee comic book Wonder Woman 750 comic advertised, but it was gone right away.
Wish there was more variety available in awards.
Love the fact there is a rewards program. Maybe some comic book variant covers? :heart:

2 Likes

I was very disappointed to see the Harley Quinn statue disappear when I was so close to 1,500. It definitely took a bit of the thrill out of reaching that threshold when I found there was nothing in the rewards section I really wanted to spend points on anymore.

8 Likes

Hi, everyone! This topic is dedicated to telling you all about how to sign up for Rewards, and to answer some of your FAQs. If you have any more questions that you don’t see represented in the topic description, please head over here to dig into some of the more unique situations around Rewards: Questions About DC Universe Rewards Program? Ask Here!

2 Likes

Hiya Everyone! With only 3 days left in the Rewards program, we will be dropping the token price for both the DC Artists Alley Batman Aqua-Vision and DC Artists Alley Batman Vinyl rewards. TOMORROW, 9 AM PST – keep your eyes peeled! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, everybody! We’ll be closing down the various topics for feedback as the Rewards program comes to a close. We would love to hear your final thoughts on this experience here if you have a chance: