[CLOSED] Need Some Advice? Ask Dr. Harleen Quinzel Herself!
Thanks to everyone who submitted their deepest or silliest concerns for Dr. Harleen Quinzel to take on! We hope you learned a little something along the way. To see all of her fantabulous advice, check out her columns here:
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: Why Won’t My Mom Respect My Boundaries?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: How Do I Keep From Panicking?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: What Should I Do While I’m Social Distancing?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: How Do I Handle All This Hand Washing?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: How Can I Entertain Myself During the Lockdown?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: How Can I Fight Senioritis During the Quarantine?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: What Kind of Pick-Up Lines Should I Use?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: How Do I Make Friends in a New City?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: How Do I Deal with My Social Anxiety?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: How Can I Learn to Accept Change?
- Ask Dr. Harley Quinn: What’s the Best Way to Put Ketchup on My French Fries?
Hey there DC Universe puddins!! Harley Quinn here to give you all the AMAZIN’ advice y’been searchin’ for all yer dumbass lives! Go ahead an’ spill all a’ yer troubles in the comments below, an’ I’ll getcha set up real nice advice-wise in my own weekly column, comin’ soon to this cute li’l site’s News page!
- Ever wonder how ta get that crush a’yers ta notice ya?
- Or how ta get yer folks off yer back?
- Or how ta make the best breakfast sammich ever?
An’ hey, look – yeah, I’m a psychiatrist with an MD, but it ain’t my fault if ya don’t get my advice right, okay? Y’gotta take RESPONSIBILITY for any crap y’get yer own sorry asses mixed up in. I’m just dishin’ it out, but no way I gotta clean up your messes, got it? Good! Then let’s get started, wha’dya say?