[CLOSED] Questions About DC Universe Rewards Program? Ask Here!

Yup 2,480 tokens and nothing to use them on just wallpaper. Heart breaking :cry::broken_heart:

3 Likes

something to spend the extra on is coming

1 Like

Hope your right earning ends today

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my 1.5k tokens refunded for weeks. I’m going to be majorly disappointed if there’s finally something physical available for me to get, but I miss out on it because my tokens aren’t refunded… I’ve been saving up every little except for 2 free 30 day trials for different friends. I’ve sent so many emails in vain, and 8 days ago I was told they’d be refunded within 48 hours… Then radio silence.

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

What rewards?! Wallpaper hahaha.

2 Likes

Hey, you know, I actually got my posters in the mail yesterday! So that’s a plus. I’m wracking up my thousands of points regardless of the rewards; I’m just on here all the time. lol.

2 Likes

Yeah me too I use the app every day. Just suck can’t use these points for something cool.

1 Like

On the bright side if they truly ran out of stuff to send out it must mean that the rewards program was overwhelmingly successful. At least beyond what they had anticipated. Which is a good and encouraging thing!

3 Likes

Oh love the positive thinking. :+1: well I have 2,380 points and pretty much have nothing to spend it on except wallpaper because that is all that’s available.

3 Likes

Did you at least get something before when there was stuff?

1 Like

No was waiting for more tokens

Not fast enuff to get anything. This site is garbage. Good bye DC

2 Likes

No. It means they sucked us in with little to no prizes available. The 3 items they had went super fast

1 Like

They weren’t gonna have a lot on hand so it’s understandable but at the same time this site is great and the ppl and mods are wonderful!

I’m not sure what you mean three items? There’s been lots of stuff over the course of the reward system. When did you start with the program? I started in March and nabbed myself two physical rewards. I’m not sure what you mean ‘sucked in’ anyways - it’s not like most weren’t already paying for the service. All I felt like it did was encourage people to read and watch more.

4 Likes

Agreed @steelneena. I’m confused how we were “sucked in”

3 Likes

So today is the last day of this rewards things and I’m just wondering what’s happens next and what’s happens to my points that I have still???

Guys the rewards were pretty much free, they didn’t have to give us anything as we were paying for the service anyway. If anything I think it makes DC even better , I don’t see Marvel or Disney doing things like this for it’s customers, this service has been great and I appreciate that they even gave us a chance to earn things like they have but anyways my point is they didn’t have to do it to begin with, quit being so entitled…

5 Likes