[CLOSED] Questions About DC Universe Rewards Program? Ask Here!

How do I know what time I registered? I don’t see a time stamp anywhere.

1 Like

I think the rewards program is an amazing addition to DCUniverse. They already have some great options that you can spend your tokens on. Right now I think the Harley Statue is my favorite.

Anyways what are some general and specific rewards you hope make it to the program for example in general maybe you want variant covers you can redeem for and a more specific recommendation would be the green lantern replica power battery.

1 Like

I’m having this same issue :sob:

I was thinking it could be cool to have a checklist of sorts on how tokens are earned, like perhaps a clearer description of the bonuses. (example: X number of points for binging 10 episodes) I was already enjoying the service and now the rewards program is helping me to look through areas (like the community) that I wasn’t really paying as much attention to before, and now I’m enjoying it even more!

Just an fyi: I heard through the grapevine that there’s a Reddit thread for exactly that - all the ways to get bonus points.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Why is there a limit? And why is it so low? Will it increase? Is there currently away to earn above your limit?

Hi @Applejack,

Are we able to earn rewards tokens for participating in community events, if so how do I do so? :grin:

Don’t see the Stargirl lithograph available yet that was supposed to go up today.

May just take some time before it goes live. Had some tokens I wanted redeem and weighing the lithograph against another item. Just wanted to know token cost of lithograph.

2 Likes

Same here, I’ve been checking since midnight.

2 Likes

So what’s the limit of how many’s tokens you can get a week?

250, with some hidden bonus opportunities :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya @TaimurDar and @godolphin, we’re checking with the team now :slight_smile: Thanks for your patience!

(It’s worth the wait, I was able to see a copy and it’s beautifully printed!)

3 Likes

Hello, a quick question for @Applejack or @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, do you know when the poster of Stargirl going to be added to the reward thing?:slightly_smiling_face::star2:

3 Likes

This is where I’m glad I didn’t spend my tokens just yet, I was feeling torn on whether to get the Harley statue or the Doom Patrol poster. If the lithograph is reasonably priced I’ll probably get that first and grind my way to get other goodies. Worst case scenario I’ll leave the Harley statue last since it’s still up on the shop as an option.

1 Like

Is there a limit to the number of times I can redeem the same reward? It seems like it would be easy to keep earning 400 tokens every month and redeeming them for another month of premium subscription

I think it would be great if we could use our rewards point to purchase digital or even hard copies of comic books. I notice you can buy movies, but we are lacking more comic book content from the rewards, in my opinion.

Thanks guys, I love DC Universe and the fast responses i get when i have a question. This is head and shoulders the best customer service i have ever experienced.

Yes, but the redemption codes for free months expire on 9/25, you can’t redeem them while your subscription is active, and they don’t stack. So, you’ll only be able to get about 5 months, depending on when you started the Rewards program and when your paid subscription ends.

1 Like

Tokens.

When I press redeem am I put in a sweepstakes or do I actually get it?

1 Like

HI Nightwing! Can you please elaborate? Is there a prize you see that’s for a sweepstakes? We currently do not have any sweepstakes running, so if you are submitting to redeem a prize, you get that prize! No waiting or wondering needed :slight_smile:

3 Likes