[CLOSED] Questions About DC Universe Rewards Program? Ask Here!

Idk? Thinking I might just go with $5 coupons & not get stuck with backgrounds/wallpapers.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a few more rewards before the end, and I don’t mean digital wallpapers.

2 Likes

I ordered my Harley pins in June and have sent two emails. Haven’t received anything either.

1 Like

Nope! I’m in the same boat. Ordered mine in June

Maybe a really deluxe digital wallpaper for 3000 tokens.

2 Likes

One.

Haven’t received my Harley Quinn set of pins. I ordered then back in June-July. Looks like some of you guys are in the same boat as me. I did get my Stargirl pins a few weeks back. Ordered those at the same time.

1 Like

Here’s a question I hope you can answer. I will have enough points by the 18th to get all the wallpapers. Do you think I should hold off redeeming because the opportunity that is coming up with unused point? Thanks.

So we have to redeem our rewards by the 25th are they going to add anything else or have I just wasted my points :grimacing::grimacing:

That’s what I was thinking cause I’m hopping for something cool so I’m try to save them :grin:

2 Likes

The only real clue we have so far is this post.

4 Likes

I have nearly 3,000 points but all that’s available is the wallpapers 🤦🏻 Hopefully it’s worth not using them. I guess we’ll see about the announcement. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I wonder if any news will happen tomorrow

3 Likes

I feel like a lot of folks will be tuning in tomorrow at noon Pacific, but we’ve got no word that anything is gonna happen then.

1 Like

Crossing my fingers for some physical rewards tomorrow

2 Likes

What am I suppose to spend my tokens on now?

There will be some sort of opportunity to use leftover tokens. It will be announced sometime this week.

Otherwise you can buy some wallpapers.

3 Likes

Are there gonna be new things added today?

1 Like

I’ve been emailing for weeks to get a refund on my 1.5k tokens I spent on a sold out titans shirt. I was told they would be deposited in 48 hours a week ago. What’s going on?

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me.

1 Like