[CLOSED] Rewards: Your Experience Earning Tokens - Let Us Know Here!

OK, spoke too soon about points for posting here. They showed up after 10 minutes or so.

Still couldn’t get any points for articles, though, even though I hadn’t gotten points for any since yesterday and I wasn’t at my daily limit yet. I guess some days are just glitchy.

I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve been checking in on sold-out items in the store for a few months now, but not daily. I’ve never seen a book become available again, or action figures either. I have noticed T-shirts and DVDs come back into stock, though.

Guys who cares about the points anymore just enjoy the app while you can.

3 Likes

The points don’t matter anymore, and they never really did. It’s just a game. Games can be both fun and a bit frustrating at times to figure out. That’s what makes them compelling.

I am enjoying the app, though, and I hope it continues even without the video content.

2 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Any update on whether or not the DC shop will restock all the sold out items?

I’ve got no insider knowledge, but I’d say it’s exceedingly unlikely the shop will restock all sold out items in the next week. I have seen them restock some items over time, but it’s unlikely to be all or nothing.

agreed

It’s been telling me “We’ll be back after a brief, scheduled maintenance” for the past month, so I can’t buy anything.

2 Likes

Hiya! If you’ve redeemed the DC Movies Anywhere reward and are experiencing issues with your promo code, please email: rewards@dcuniverse.com.

4 Likes

Hi, I was wondering about how many times we are allowed to enter the rewards sweepstakes.
I understand that for 50 points we can only enter once, but can we spend a 2nd 50 points and enter twice? Is there a limit to how many codes we can purchase to enter?

4 Likes

@Princess_Rosalean Unlimited entries for the sweeps :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

This last inventory for redemption is awesome. I did not show up when the 800 token Movies Anywhere offer was available, but that just means I spend less on the sweepstakes since the 800 was guaranteed and the sweepstakes is not.

I did redeem the Chrissie Zullo Wonder Woman statue, so I am grateful for that.

It may be an impossibility, but it would be awesome to see if the Wonder Woman #750 silver foil made a return.

Edit: I just looked back at the redemption page. It’s 50 tokens for a chance to win a bundle of 16 films instead of 800 tokens for one film. I thought winning the sweepstake allowed the winner to redeem one of those. A lot better than I thought.

1 Like

I’ve probably entered at least 15 times. Got to guarantee a reward. Just kidding knowing my luck I won’t get it.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble with redeeming tokens. I redeemed some for the Stargirl pin set and never received confirmation, just redeemed some for contest. I want to get the WW statue. Have emailed multiple times and no help.

1 Like

I entered 10. :rofl:

1 Like

It would be ironic if a lot of people put in multiple entries, but it goes to someone who only entered once.

4 Likes