[CLOSED] Rewards: Your Experience Earning Tokens - Let Us Know Here!

3 Likes

Any update on whether or not the DC shop will restock all the sold out items?

I’ve got no insider knowledge, but I’d say it’s exceedingly unlikely the shop will restock all sold out items in the next week. I have seen them restock some items over time, but it’s unlikely to be all or nothing.

agreed

It’s been telling me “We’ll be back after a brief, scheduled maintenance” for the past month, so I can’t buy anything.

2 Likes

Hiya! If you’ve redeemed the DC Movies Anywhere reward and are experiencing issues with your promo code, please email: rewards@dcuniverse.com.

4 Likes

Hi, I was wondering about how many times we are allowed to enter the rewards sweepstakes.
I understand that for 50 points we can only enter once, but can we spend a 2nd 50 points and enter twice? Is there a limit to how many codes we can purchase to enter?

4 Likes

@Princess_Rosalean Unlimited entries for the sweeps :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

This last inventory for redemption is awesome. I did not show up when the 800 token Movies Anywhere offer was available, but that just means I spend less on the sweepstakes since the 800 was guaranteed and the sweepstakes is not.

I did redeem the Chrissie Zullo Wonder Woman statue, so I am grateful for that.

It may be an impossibility, but it would be awesome to see if the Wonder Woman #750 silver foil made a return.

Edit: I just looked back at the redemption page. It’s 50 tokens for a chance to win a bundle of 16 films instead of 800 tokens for one film. I thought winning the sweepstake allowed the winner to redeem one of those. A lot better than I thought.

1 Like

I’ve probably entered at least 15 times. Got to guarantee a reward. Just kidding knowing my luck I won’t get it.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble with redeeming tokens. I redeemed some for the Stargirl pin set and never received confirmation, just redeemed some for contest. I want to get the WW statue. Have emailed multiple times and no help.

1 Like

I entered 10. :rofl:

1 Like

It would be ironic if a lot of people put in multiple entries, but it goes to someone who only entered once.

4 Likes

If you have enough points for the statue, you should be able to click where it says to redeem. From there, I went to see my balance of the tokens earned and spent, clicked around the blue area, and it took me to an external site where I pasted the reward code.

1 Like

I spent almost all of my tokens today. The rewards program was not perfect. There were some issues with earning tokens and redeeming prizes, but over all, I enjoyed the program. I know there are a lot of people who were disappointed with this program, but I’m a glass half full kind of person. I like to look at the positives and give the benefit of the doubt to DC Universe. After all, we are in a global pandemic.

I was able to get three discount codes (which I used on two shirts and Superman masks), the Young Justice t-shirt, three wallpapers, the Batgirl statue, and three sweepstakes entries. I think I got a pretty good haul. I hope they bring this rewards program back. It was really fun earning tokens! It gave me an excuse to read comics everyday. I want to thank the mods, especially @Applejack and @thewonderDiana for answering our questions and doing their best!

5 Likes

I just used 3,000 to get the WW statue and it is sold out. Did I just lose all those tokens? I contacted support, hopefully I get help. It shouldn’t be up there to redeem if item is sold out.

1 Like

So I don’t have enough for a 3,000 worth statue. There’s nothing else. Is there a way the tokens can be transferred to someone else? I have 2,315 that I don’t want to see it fo to waste.

1 Like

garbage scam program DC needs to be called out for this.

this program ruined my DC comics reading experience and my experience with the app.

just feel disappointment. I stopped when harley was taken away for no reason and scammed with those dumb gift cards that are worthless and wasted tokens on a stupid poster. now i’m short tokens for the statue I wanted with 2500 tokens that will go to WASTE. really bummed.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten the max amount of points possible, every week since the start. At least I’m pretty sure I have. I don’t even have 3,000. I don’t even have enough for a ten dollar vinyl figure. This program is kind of lame honestly. If I had paid extra for it, I would have been so so bummed.

1 Like