[CLOSED] Update on Wonder Woman and Aqua-Vision Batman Rewards

Hi, folks!

If you redeemed (or plan on redeeming) the DC Artists Alley Wonder Woman or DC Artists Alley Batman Aqua-Vision rewards, don’t fret. You can pre-order those items through the Shop DC Entertainment site with the promo code you’ve redeemed. Items will ship no later than 10/1. If you have any questions on the status of your order, please email service@shopdcentertainment.com.

Thanks for your patience as we got things sorted out on this end! In the meantime, you sould see that the Sweepstakes are back in action, and there are still some lovely statues to be nabbed.

We’re responding to e-mails and comments as quickly as we can. If you do have more questions, you can pop them in the comments below and we’ll respond as soon as we can :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not sure if this has been answered, but before splurging tokens on what is currently in stock, will there be any more items that appear?

3 Likes

@Pollster No, this is the final reward drop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

I believe the Movies Anywhere codes have appeared and quickly disappeared each of the last two mornings. I wasn’t checking in at the right time to catch them, sadly. Is there a chance these rewards will reappear tomorrow morning, or at another time?

1 Like

@vellum1991.31202 Unfortunately, we’ve sold out of the Movies Anywhere reward.

2 Likes

Well, thank you for the definitive response, at any rate. It would have been great if anyone had responded when I posted the same question in the main thread on Monday. That would have given me a better shot at getting the reward during the brief time it was available this morning, knowing it was coming. But I know you’ve had a lot of queries to deal with the last couple days.

Overall, the rewards program has been a positive for me, as it has for many others. If it does come back, though, I hope there will be a greater focus on clear and timely communication. Many of the frustrations fans are feeling could easily be avoided if the program were clearer and more consistent about when new rewards are posted and how long they will be available.

4 Likes

HI all trying to redeem and the site says its in maintenance i have been trying since yesterday ???

2 Likes

Please try clearing your cache/cookies, that should solve the issue! If not, try another browser like Safari, Chrome, or Firefox :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why won’t the code I purchased For DC Movie Redemption from Movies Anywhere work. I have been trying for 4 days. I have done the same things as when I got the DC Artists Alley Batgirl Statue it worked then, but now it turns gold on the redeem here and I get nothing. I own the code why can’t I redeem it.

Contact the rewards email. I had the same issue and they gave me a new code. I gave the same advice to other people and they confirmed it worked too.

Thx

1 Like

@jhuston550.92279 Please email rewards@dcuniverse.com.

@thewonderDiana Is there any significance to the rewards leaderboard or was it just for fun?

1 Like

@KM_726 Just for fun :wink:

3 Likes

I really enjoyed having it, it kept things interesting!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Wait a second, I finished number 1 on the leaderboard, you mean I’m not getting the Jim Lee sketch! :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Hi everyone! We’ll be closing most of the Feedback topics in order to maintain a more organized experience for collecting feedback. We’d love to hear more about your overall impression of the program, if you have time to respond over here: