[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Ok, so rewards is back up but nothing updated yet to redeem. Does anyone have any idea as to when the “opportunity” is going to show up?

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone here knows. There’s been no official word. I’m guessing it won’t happen today, since we can still earn more points.

1 Like

I mean, other users will be able to earn points throughout the day, perhaps until midnight. I don’t see them posting a final opportunity while some users are still earning points.

1 Like

Thinking about it, if it doesn’t happen today, it might not be till Monday, the next work day, or Tuesday, DC’s favorite day to start a new week.

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m excited to see if they add anything. Hope they do.

1 Like

OK, check back in early next week. Whatever it is, let’s hope it doesn’t sell out as fast as the usual physical rewards.

6 Likes

Wow, I just got it that the discount codes don’t work on any of the videos in the store. That’s a big chunk of the stuff under $25 and almost everything under $10. Has it always been this way, or did they change it? Was it ever announced or explained anywhere, the way they eventually explained the codes wouldn’t work on anything on sale? Or is this just another case of poor communication?

1 Like

I’m not sure if it was ever announced, but I don’t recall seeing anything. Yea it’s a bummer I literally only got it to use it on a movie and it didn’t work so I contacted the customer service for rewards, @thewonderDiana and @Moderator to
See if they could possibly cancel the code and just give me my tokens back and that was about 3 weeks ago and no one has helped me.

1 Like

Hm, I wonder if @Applejack could confirm that, in addition to not working with any item on sale, the discount codes for the DC store also don’t work with any kind of video (DVD, Blu ray, etc.), even at full price?

ask in Office Hours

HARLEY STATUE BACK UP (along w/ other statues and raffles)!!! GOGOGOGO!

4 Likes

They’ve added a bunch of stuff! Now’s your chance everyone!

2 Likes

Yeah they even have sweepstakes to enter good luck; I would love to see a shirt for 1,000 points.

2 Likes

Anyone able to use their codes on movies anywhere, wont recognize the codes for me

1 Like

Neither of my 2 codes work

I got Batgirl; I’m happy. Never did get to 3000 tokens but oh well.

1 Like

Swamp thing poster :partying_face:. That’s one of the things I wanted all along!!

3 Likes

Was anyone at all able to redeem their movie through movies anywhere???

1 Like