[CLOSED] What Rewards Do You Want To See?

I’m really hoping I can get it through the rewards program. That would be awesome!

1 Like

There is something coming to spend your extra points on.

2 Likes

Oops, hope I didn’t mislead anyone. I’m pretty sure the $5 coupon was still there when I posted.

1 Like

It would be awesome if they let us apply our points to items on the Fandome store!

3 Likes

oh yeah

Yes, I’m sure it was. Hopefully they removed it to make room for the mega rewards they have in store for us.

1 Like

Let’s hope they add some more $25 or even $50 codes for us before the end of the rewards program.

1 Like

Having the same problem. Ordered DP S2 poster on 6/25 still nothing. Reached out multiple times with no response :man_shrugging:

That’s weird cause i ordered a cyborg shirt and the Batman collectible and i received them both within 2 weeks and even when i reached out for an issue with my first order (wrong size picked) they responded within 24 hours and i received the correct size shirt. I hope you guys get your stuff soon.

1 Like

:pray:

Who did you reach out to?? I need to get in touch with them! Still hoping @thewonderDiana can help me out!

The rewards that you redeem with a code through the DC shop (shirts, figures) seem to ship fast with tracking info, good communication, and good customer service. It’s the stuff from other suppliers (pins, posters) that seems to be causing all the problems with delays and no communication.

Weren’t we suppose to find out what we are doing with our tokens today?

1 Like

She didn’t say a day , she just said next week so idk

Also the promise was for a “neat opportunity,” not more rewards in the usual manner. We can earn points until tomorrow, so I’m not sure we’ll see the neat opportunity before then.

2 Likes

I know we’re all hopeful that some awesome rewards will drop this afternoon, but there’s been no indication that that’s what’s happening.

That would be great!

I reached out to the help center Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center and they reached out via email the next day. People might be right and the issue is with pins and posters that are causing the issue because it’s a different department i guess.

1 Like

Rewards

Who is happy that today is rewards day? :grinning: :syborgman_hqtas:

2 Likes