Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I had no idea you liked Warlord! :grin:

3 Likes

Just a little.

2 Likes

all I can say to that is same.

2 Likes

Thank you once more for the suggestions! I’ve sent all of the recent suggestions up for the rest of the team and, as always, we’re so grateful for your feedback.

4 Likes

Please add solomon grundy. Espily #7. Please

1 Like

Adventures in the DC Universe, the Bruce Timm-esque anthology series from the 90s.

1 Like

I’ve passed these suggestions up! Thank you, @deathgod23 and @blondephillip.48421, for reaching out.

2 Likes

More series with random missing issues that I’d like to see completed:

DC First (2002): Four issue series of one-shots. The Flash/Superman and Batgirl/Joker issues have been digitized. The Green Lantern/Green Lantern and Superman/Lobo issues have not.

DC Comics Presents (1978): It’s frustrating how nearly complete this series is. The only three issues remaining that need to be digitized are #70, 71 & 74.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I just started listening to a new Podcast about the Super Friends Comic and would love to see some of those issues released.
Also There are still plenty of holes to plug in the classic Silver/Bronze Age Justice League of America.

1 Like

This x1000. These should be easy enough to digitize so we can have the full buffet of comic deliciousness that is DC Comics Presents.

Also, it appears DC 1st: Superman/Lobo is digitally available in DC Comics Presents: Lobo (2011) #1. I do agree that an individuallly available edition of the book under its original title would be nice to have.

Hello Mods,
Can you guys please add The Batman & Superman Adventures World’s Finest. I think this comic would be great to add to the DC Library, it’s based on the 3 part episodes of Superman the animated series. :slightly_smiling_face:
51ApGiaeZGL.SX324_BO1,204,203,200

2 Likes

Passing all of the latest requests on for you! :slight_smile:
We appreciate the list of superb titles, everyone! Keep 'em coming! :smiley:

3 Likes

I need this to be a thing I can read on DCU

4 Likes

I’ve sent this suggestion up, @GL-Batophobia! Thank you once again for reaching out to let us know what you’d like to see added next.

5 Likes

Sorry in advanced if this was already asked but there doesn’t seem to be any Black Label books in DCU? I’d like to finally read White Knight.

3 Likes

I know we don’t have graphic novels. But I don’t know the reason. I know there is one though.

White Knight came out in singles too though. All of the Black Label books do. I wasn’t sure if it was considered a separate entity or whatever?

3 Likes

See post

On why Vertigo and Black Label npt hete

1 Like

Thanks for the information. These boards are hard to navigate for me. Weird DC Comics had to kowtow to Comixology. I’d imagine the price point for DCU is good to offset losing digital sales but I guess not. Where’d you find out the rest of that information or is it speculation on your part?

The statement about Verigo Black.l Labe etc is from the Help Center.

When it wad stated by @Applejack that we were getting the full DC library here was a lot of complaints about not getting Vertigo titles like Sandman only those titles associated with Original.Content like Swamp Things and Doom Patrol.

At the exact same .moment Comixology announced Comixology Unlimited which has the same exact titles we wanted on here (at least the first several volumes of each Title) to be ‘borrowed’ for ‘free’ for a monthly fee. Also any comics you bought had 15% off which could offset thr monthly fee.

Akso by giving Comixology an exclusive for Vertigo they may have gotten.a portion of the monthly fee. They definently got revenue for the issues that are not ‘free’. This revenues would not be available iif the Titles were part of the DC library, have kess impact on.Local Comic Book stored and Ibookstore sales And as the income comes from outside Warner Brothers as opposed to a inside transaction among units within the company it ia teal income and not just an accounting entry. Comixology is a vital partner to DC Comic and will only be more so in the future

So I inferred what I srated because the two events were not coincidental

The 12 month delay for comic books
No original Graphic Novels
No Mr Miracle or Whitr Knight was stated as restrictions to the library when it was first announced

Watchmen was considered to be part of Vertigo and now is part of Bkack Label1