Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I had no idea you liked Warlord! :grin:

2 Likes

Just a little.

1 Like

all I can say to that is same.

2 Likes

Thank you once more for the suggestions! I’ve sent all of the recent suggestions up for the rest of the team and, as always, we’re so grateful for your feedback.

3 Likes

Please add solomon grundy. Espily #7. Please

1 Like

Adventures in the DC Universe, the Bruce Timm-esque anthology series from the 90s.

1 Like

I’ve passed these suggestions up! Thank you, @deathgod23 and @blondephillip.48421, for reaching out.

1 Like

More series with random missing issues that I’d like to see completed:

DC First (2002): Four issue series of one-shots. The Flash/Superman and Batgirl/Joker issues have been digitized. The Green Lantern/Green Lantern and Superman/Lobo issues have not.

DC Comics Presents (1978): It’s frustrating how nearly complete this series is. The only three issues remaining that need to be digitized are #70, 71 & 74.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I just started listening to a new Podcast about the Super Friends Comic and would love to see some of those issues released.
Also There are still plenty of holes to plug in the classic Silver/Bronze Age Justice League of America.

1 Like

This x1000. These should be easy enough to digitize so we can have the full buffet of comic deliciousness that is DC Comics Presents.

Also, it appears DC 1st: Superman/Lobo is digitally available in DC Comics Presents: Lobo (2011) #1. I do agree that an individuallly available edition of the book under its original title would be nice to have.

Hello Mods,
Can you guys please add The Batman & Superman Adventures World’s Finest. I think this comic would be great to add to the DC Library, it’s based on the 3 part episodes of Superman the animated series. :slightly_smiling_face:
51ApGiaeZGL.SX324_BO1,204,203,200

1 Like

Passing all of the latest requests on for you! :slight_smile:
We appreciate the list of superb titles, everyone! Keep 'em coming! :smiley:

2 Likes

I need this to be a thing I can read on DCU

3 Likes

I’ve sent this suggestion up, @GL-Batophobia! Thank you once again for reaching out to let us know what you’d like to see added next.

3 Likes