Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

They have Vertigo titles when people are featured in shows. Like Madame Xanadu. Weird.

Only characters appearing in Original Content

Based on precedent of Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol.

That is why Animal Man by Morrison.was taken from the Lobrary.

And Vertigo Constantine is not here because it does not Original Content just a CW show.

The Hellblazer 1988-2013, Lucifer 2001- 2007
:+1:

1 Like

Fury of Firestorm (1982) Annual #5 - Beginning of Ostrander’s new take. Belongs between 64 and 65.

1 Like

These are awesome suggestions! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know what you’d like to see added, everyone. I’ve sent all recent requests to the rest of the team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a totally pie-in-the-sky request and based solely on my personal tastes, but I’d like to see some of the (for lack of a better term) “quirky” series that DC put out in the '70s and '80s digitized. In particular, I’m thinking of:

I have no expectation that any of these series will be digitized any time soon, but I thought I’d put this out there just to let it be known that there’s someone who’s still interested in them and would like to see it happen.

5 Likes

Day of Judgement, 1999, issues 1-5, as well as the secret files and origins issue 1

an amazing Hal Jordan and Spectre story!

4 Likes

Doom Patrol, 2001, issues 21 & 22,

They were being uploaded regularly in January and just stopped suddenly 2 issues away from finishing the series! Heartbreaking!

5 Likes

Seconded! If they can digitize Sun Devils, they can digitize these. I’ll add Karate Kid to this list.

2 Likes

Action Comics 560, 563, and 565, the Ambush Bug appearances :metal:

3 Likes

All new suggestions have been sent to the rest of the team. Thank you again, everyone!

7 Likes

This has likely been requested already, but as they said on Justice League Unlimited: “The squeaky wheel gets the grease”.

Action Comics (1938-2011) #544. The entirety of Action from #500 to #582 is a bit light on the digital end of things (and that’s an understatement with regards to Action #'s 400-500 in digital, but I digress) but this issue in particular is a highlight as it featured the debuts of Lex Luthor in his purple and green battle armor and the robotic Brainiac.

Plus, it’s one of the many cool books that has that huge “Anniversary” label on its cover and the more of those we can get in digital (regardless of the franchise), the merrier.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Still hope you guys are working on the post Crisis Green Arrow series. Lots missing. :hugs:

2 Likes

Yes, and issues 1-80 are already available as digital trades

1 Like

No problem if there are repeat requests. They can come in handy in helping us gauge interest, so we thank you in either case, by they new or a nice reminder! :wink: Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

Can you guys please add…
The Batman Adventures 29-36.
The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years. #1-5
The Batman & Robin Adventures annual #1-2
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The above Batman Adventures books would be perfect digital tie-ins for when Batman: The Adventures Continue debuts, especially since it will be a Digital First series.

I’m hopeful DC’s digitization team feels the same way.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed we are missing some Etrigan. There seems to be no Volume 3 of the Demon.

2 Likes

Thank you for these suggestions, @Penguinfan78 and @Vroom! :slight_smile: We do appreciate you both taking the time to better this community with your feedback.

Likewise, thank you, @dr.swampthing! I’ve made sure the rest of the team is aware and we appreciate your time and suggestions as well.

4 Likes

Would love to see the rest of Green lantern finished up. Both volumes 2 and 3. Would be nice to see volume 1 with Alan Scott added in, but I know that can be a bit more difficult.

Also, would be nice to see some of the older company crossovers like Millenium appear on here as well.

2 Likes