Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I support this 100% but with all the one shots

Yes, those should be added also. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve added these to our request list for you!

Can you grab a list of one shots you’d like to see? I’m not familiar with The Power Company, so this would be super useful :slight_smile:

@MichaelA.Wagner See above ^ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Power Company: Bork Vol 1 1
The Power Company: Josiah The Power Vol 1 1
The Power Company: Manhunter Vol 1 1
The Power Company: Sapphire Vol 1 1
The Power Company: Skyrocket Vol 1 1
The Power Company: Striker Z Vol 1 1
The Power Company: Witchfire Vol 1 1

2 Likes

That is fantastic, thank you so much for getting that done so quickly! Added them to the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DC Comics Presents #41 had a back-up feature, introducing the New Look for Wonder Woman, where she has a WW logo on her costume, and starts writer Roy Thomas’s 1981 run on that character. While the main story of DC Comics Presents #41 has been uploaded to digital, they didn’t include the back-up story. Likewise, the cover of DC Comics Presents #41 has been edited to remove the reference to it, which does make it look bland as a result.

For reading purposes, you’d take that comic and place it chronologically between Wonder Woman (1942 volume) #286 and #287, which continues directly from the events in that special.

2 Likes

Thanks @MichaelA.Wagner & @Alec.Holland!

2 Likes

New Teen Titans 1984 - Annual 2

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve added it to our list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Moderators, can you please add
Detective Comics #29
July 1939.
This was a part one comic and its missing. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here a good one, just for you… In volume 2 of SWAMP THING in the BRONZE AGE there’s the NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED plot, script, and dang near ALL the art for SWAMPY 25. Now we got JOKER 10, WILL WE SEE THIS?

2 Likes

…please…?

1 Like

I can make the request! Just bear in mind that it took 20 years for Joker #10 :wink:

But in all honesty, I will add the suggestion to our list and that way it ends up on DC’s radar. After that, only time will tell :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any clue why it took that long?

1 Like

Yup. It was never officially written. Was put together using xeroxed pages of the original script that were sold on eBay almost 10 years ago!

3 Likes

Why wasn’t it written?

2 Likes

Probably due to poor sales at the time. I’m guessing nobody back in the 70s was interested in reading about Joker’s adventures at the time. Which is a real shame. I would definitely like to know about his father in issue #11, that would’ve been interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @Alec.Holland, I was looking at The Adventures Of Superman (1987) comic, I notice it’s starts at #424, if its not to much to ask, can you guys please add The Adventures Of Superman #1-#423, Thankyou. :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

@Reaganfan78 prior to #424, the series is the original volume of Superman.

It changed to The Adventures of Superman at #424, Post-Crisis, and reverted back to Superman with #650 in 2006. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok Thankyou, guess I was confused by it.:confused:

2 Likes