comics deleted

So how long do the comics stay in rotation, how do we know which ones are going away? I was in the middle of batman long Halloween an now it’s gone,very disappointed :disappointed_relieved:would be nice if there was a countdown or advanced notice that they were going to pull a series

Dude, it sucks. The comic series doesn’t last long enough to read unless you have no life.

This comics service is a disgrace and why I will be cancelling as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Those announcements are posted in the Watchtower board. Several people have requested that they find a way to do it on the actual page that the comic is on, so hopefully it’ll be addressed in an update soon.

2 Likes

I have also noticed they post in the news section sometimes what is coming and going. Also I believe they sometimes send out emails as well. If you are joining after the announcement via email though the method @bloodviolet states is probably the quickest to see what is being rotated out. I hope that helps you out in the future, sorry you got cut off this time around though.

1 Like

They do keep us informed on the Watchtower threads but on the app itself they would tell you limited or last chance reads. So far certain arcs would be available for 2 weeks at least. But I think they are scaling back and will start to leave them up longer

1 Like

It pops up on the last chance board, this app isn’t really meant to be a comic reader though.