Coming Soon & Last Chance: October 1st, 2019

After so much fun last week, we don’t want the party to end! But it’s time to turn the soil, and with that comes a return of some of our favorite goodies, including the animated adaptation of Grant Morrison’s All-Star Superman. Read on to plan your viewing calendar for the next two weeks:

:smiley:Coming Soon: :smiley:
All-Star Superman
Superman III
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace Superman Unbound
Superman vs The Elite
Wonder Woman (2009)

:sob:Last Chance (For Now): :sob:
Batman: Gotham Knight
Constantine (2005)
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Justice League: Doom
Justice League: Gods and Monsters
Justice League: The New Frontier
Supergirl (1984)

What are you looking forward to watching come October 1st? Let us know in the comments below!

11 Likes

pencils in “Make time for another night out with the Emerald Knights and Supergirl before Gus Gorman, William Hootkins and Lenny Luthor come back in town.” on his desk calendar

Say Skip, what’s the ETA for Batman Beyond in HD seasons 2 and 3?

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! I see a couple on there I definitely want to get to before they leave.

4 Likes

@Vroom, the future on that is uncertain- shake the ball and try again in a few weeks!

3 Likes

starts shaking

3 Likes

Welp! Time to start a 2 part Watch-Along series for a couple of my favorite anthologies.

4 Likes

Thread is posted!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/othermedia/sunday-knights-double-feat

2 Likes

Agreed I think we need to set up some watch alongs for a couple of these that some of us didn’t set aside time to watch yet.

2 Likes

That leaves Doom and Crisis as far as must see for me.

2 Likes

Both Doom and Crisis are “must see”. Two of the best they have done.

Glad WW is returning. It was an earlier film and a fantastic one. The live-action WW was great, but I must confess I was concerned if it could match the bar of the animated movie, which I hold in high regard.

Wonder Woman is certainly on my list of “must see”. For those that haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it,

2 Likes

Here comes “why are you guys taking off things in DCU?” post

4 Likes

Haven’t watched the dark haired American Constantine, yet. Guess I’ll make time for it.

1 Like

I was planning on rewatching Constantine for Halloween :sob:

I gotta go get candy corn early and watch it before it leaves. I love American Constantine :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

NEWS FLASH: There will be a Watch a long on Wednesday at 6 pm PDT / 8 pm CDT / 9 pm EDT for one of these slated-to-leave-goodies!

:tv: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Movie Wednesday Night 9/18 9 pm E / 6 pm P Watchalong (1 hour 20 minutes) :tv:

justice-league-crisis-o

Justice-League-Crisis-On-Two-Earths.jpg

2 Likes

Was hoping for Batman month we would get at least some of the live action Batman films back. Sorry to see that isn’t happening. And also a shame Constantine and Supergirl are leaving. I am happy the 2 Superman movies are back, but seems every time the live action movies start to get a decent size we end up changing out one for another.

But I am glad we got a decent warning, going to have to watch Constantine again and finally get around to watching Emerald Knights, which I didn’t get around to last time it was on here either. Might have to try and squeeze in Supergirl… it is not a good movie, bit its my childhood.

So appreciate also that nothing left for a couple months, all good things must come to an end but should be noted this is the first time in a couple months anything has left, and that was nice.

As for what is coming, Seen all of them myself, but all 5 are quality movies so good for newer subscribers especially they will be coming back. Anyone who hasn’t seen All-Star Superman especially should see it. Wonder Woman was good also. And glad we are getting the two Superman live action films to at least somewhat replace the ones we are losing.

Also, wasn’t Harley Quinn supposed to premiere in October? Was I mistaken or was it just not mentioned on here?

4 Likes

Why is there always more stuff leaving than coming lol

3 Likes

Batman Beyond?

1 Like

It’s just coming back with what already left and removing stuff that just came back right?

4 Likes

Live action wonder woman

So nothing new just same stuff rotated back in

7 Likes