Coming Soon The Fugitive Fanfiction Story

Right now I’m writing my first fanfiction story of The Fugitive which will take place in DC Universe. I forgot how hard and fun it is to write a story, I wanted to post it now but I shouldn’t rush it. Some of DC characters will be making some cameos appearance. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, for good practice, please come on over and write a paragraph or two of the I AM THE KNIGHT challenge. You can save Batman from the doom of Klarion. Or whatever you feel like.

3 Likes

@Reaganfan78
Awesome! I’m excited to read it.
Take all the time you need. :blush:

1 Like

Sounds like a corker (which is good). Will the Tommy Lee Jones iteration of Sam Gerard be in it?

1 Like

Thankyou guys, Lt. Gerard will be in it, I’m basing the story from the 1963 Fugitive series. :slightly_smiling_face:

Will it be a period piece? The potential for a B&R guest spot would be there, along with Green Hornet and Kato.

1 Like

Barry Morse as Lt Gerard

1 Like

Sorry Vroom, no Green Hornet and Keto. This Batman Universe is more serious but not to dark, and not to campy. And yes Barry Morse’s Lt. Gerard is in this story. :slightly_smiling_face: I pretty much try to stay true to the classic series.

I know Barry Morse mostly from the first season of Space:1999.

1 Like