Coming Soon to DC Universe in Dec '18 & Jan '19: Animated Amazingness!

The cat beans are spilled out of the bag! If you haven’t already read the news, 2019 on DC Universe is shaping up to have some excellent fares, including:

-The New Adventures of Batman (12.28.18)
-The New Adventures of Superman (12.28.18)
-Green Lantern: The Animated Series (1.1.19)
-Young Justice Outsiders (1.4.19)
-All-Star Superman (1.8.19)
-The original Aquaman pilot from 2007 (1.11.19)
-Reign of the Supermen (1.29.19)
-Justice League vs The Fatal Five (TBD)
-Batman: Hush (TBD)

If you like the sound of all this animated amazingness, and you’ve been enjoying our sweepstakes, stick around! We’ll be closing out the year with a sweepstakes running from 12.25.18 - 12.28.18, when we offer 1,000 subscribers a chance to win a pair of tickets to Fathom Events double feature screening of Death of Superman + Reign of the Supermen!

So, which of the above are you most excited to see? We’re having a hard time choosing!

153 Likes

Can’t wait for Young Justice and Hush!

3 Likes

They’re all exciting, but I’m most excited for YJ, Hush, and GL animated series.

3 Likes

:flushed::grinning:Wow Christmas came early, can’t wait! Thankyou DC Universe!!!

3 Likes

Looking forward to watching all of Em but if I have to choose it would be Justice League vs. Fatal Five & Young Justice

3 Likes

Cant wait!!! Lol DC 4 Lifeee!!!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the GL Animated Series and I hear a lot of good things about it! I have to admit that Hush has me most excited :smiley:

7 Likes

Super excited about all of it especially HUSH!

2 Likes

Rewatching Young Justice. Forgot how really great that series is so I’ll say Young Justice Outsiders

1 Like

GREAT! So December and January add a ton for new content!!! I haven’t watched Green Lantern the Animated series and I heard it was good so i will definitely watch.

2 Likes

The new animated shows and movies bring me excitement

1 Like

Wait do reign of Superman is coming immediately! YES!! And Batman hush is going to be godly!

1 Like

It’s crazy how soon 2019 is!!

3 Likes

Applejack if you’re a huge fan of Green Lantern, you’ll really enjoy watching Green Lantern the animated series. I just wish the show would have more episodes! :grinning:

5 Likes

I can’t just say one, I would just be lying to everyone. Yes I excited or Reign of The Supermen but I’m also excited for Young Justice Outsiders. Plus everything else that’s coming out in 2019.

1 Like

@Reaganfan78, Green Lantern has always been one of the heroes I respect the most, you’re getting me hyped! Maybe if it gets some good reception on DC Universe it will inspire a continuation :slight_smile:

6 Likes

“Hush” is going to be the DC event of 2019 for me. I’m so nervous though. It can’t be a direct tranlation in my opinion, so it’s going to need some tweaking. No way to know for sure if it’s gonna turn out well unless they blow my mind and pull off something beautiful. The story was extremely hyped when it first came out, but now that the mystery is solved and so many of its plotlines have been developed elsewhere, can the feeling of the original be recreated? I just hope they still end with the bitter final conversation between Batman and Catwoman.

Dear DC animation,
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT put Damien in this please. This belongs chronologically before him. No offense to everyone who loves him. He just doesn’t go in this story.

3 Likes

But Jason does :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been waiting for Young Justice. Young Justice was the reason for the subscription. I watched from the beginning and have the comics. The other shows are fantastic and am excited for the Aquaman pilot, that should be interesting as he is my favorite character outside of Batman in the core Justice League.

1 Like

Oh baby, I’m stoked for all of these.

1 Like