Well, that was one heck of an April - full of proverbial “showers” but you know what they say: April “showers” bring May “flowers” and all around the world those “flowers” are opening up and blooming.
However, that doesn’t mean the fun stops on DC Universe! As a matter of fact, we have so much going on - our own version of flowers - you may even decide to stop smelling the flowers outside and chill with one of our amazing events this month.
To get us started, check out what’s happening this week!
Monday, May 4th
Tuesday, May 5th
Wednesday, May 6th
- Legion Fan Club Presents: THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! Legion Watch-Along, Wednesday, May 6th, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT/7 PM MT/8 PM CT 3
- DCU Book Club-Epics: STARS AND S.T.R.I.P.E. (1999-) Issues 0-14, May 6 - May 24
Thursday, May 7th
- DC Universe Presents: Live Q&A With Laura Jean Shannon, Super Suit designer for Black Lightning, Titans, Stargirl, Doom Patrol, and many more!
- DC Universe Presents: OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Thursday Night!
Friday, May 8th
- DC Universe Presents: WATCH-ALONG!! Harley Quinn S2, E6 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 8th @6PM PST/9PM EST
Sunday, May 10th
And if you’re still looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:
- DICK GRAYSON FAN CLUB: Bi-Week #6 - Best Of Series… April 26th - May 9th
- [RR: Jason Todd] 1-900 FAN VOTE: Apr. 27-May 10
- World of Wonder | Week 40 | Wonder Woman '11 #1-3 | Apr. 29 - May 5
- Arrowverse Couch Club, Week 6: April 26-28 episodes
- [DC Animated Club] Present: Hilary J. Bader: A Talented writer
- DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, May 2020
- DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #9
- [JSA Book Club] Week Six: Stormy Weather 5/1-5/15
- DC History Club: Superman The Movie (May 2020) Discussion
- The Psychology Of Supervillains Club…May 2020 - The Riddler
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series Readalong [5/03 - 5/10]
- [Renegade Robins: Damian Wayne] Week 7: Revenge of the Red Hood [5/4-5/17]
Look at all those flowers blooming here on DC Universe this week! It’s never been a better time to stop and ‘smell’ the flowers! And keep an eye on the Watchtower because more flowers AND events are blooming all month long!