Bring Keanu Reeves back!!!

6 Likes

Yassss give us moreee!

5 Likes

Awesome movie…

6 Likes

Glad their stepping up their game and adding more live action movies

9 Likes

This was a awesome movie, which needed a sequel. Maybe , this is “Rethink Possible” possible moment for DC. If , I don’t see any more new content like this , I will be “Mobilizing Your World,” and getting a new subscription to a service that shows comic book like content. DC you are awesome, but I was looking forward and not back to this platforms missteps, but stop cutting our content. Please, your fan by choice. W

2 Likes

John Wick learns magic

7 Likes

Breathtaking performance by Keanu Reeves

4 Likes

I love it how they snuck in this movie by surprise.

4 Likes

Personally I still prefer Matt Ryan as John

8 Likes

What is this garbage? Ya know. When I first saw this it was epic. Now that I’ve seen the show AND read the comics, this is so friggin LAME! Please, DC, take this off and replace it with something better. Like Justice League Dark

5 Likes

Best thing about this movie is the soundtrack. Keanu Reeves is a good actor. He should have been Nick Necro instead. He’s not John Constantine. Sorry. He’s still a great actor.

4 Likes

I’ve literally never seen this, read its books, or heard of it’s story in my entire life!!!
:confused::confused::confused:

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that this was in the DC universe genre!!!

2 Likes

Haven’t seem the movie till now. Honestly, it’s not as bad as it’s made out to be. Sure, it’s not as accurate to its source material yet the action/horror elements are mixed well with good performances and great visuals.

10 Likes

to bad there isnt a thumbs down to click on. this was horrible when it came out, still bad. not even a good bad. It’s a stale Keanu Reeves performance.

1 Like

I read an article that Constantine’s teacher and enemy in the DC New 52 series was Nick Necro. And they based his appearance on Keanu Reeves’ 2005 Constantine lol. I mean. Keanu didn’t even attempt a British accent. I like him as an actor and person. This just wasn’t his best role and I saw this before I read the comics.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Please remember to keep your comments focused on the topic of Constantine (2005). Please be aware that any comments that go against the Community Guidelines will be deleted. For a quick refresher on the Guidelines, visit this link: https://yourdcu.com/cmg

1 Like