Countdown To DC Universe Infinite

YYEEEEEESSS!! This is excellent, thank you so much RF! :batman: :woman_red_haired:

4 Likes

Well, they were definitely HOPING it would be a “million dollar debut.” Batgirl was specifically introduced to help a flagging Batman TV show gain enough momentum in its third season to keep the show on the air. The effort didn’t work for a number of reasons, but Barbara Gordon herself remained a fixture in Batman’s world for decades to come.

One thing people forget about this debut though is that when she first showed up, she had already earned her doctorate. These days, she’s regressed in age to college student, while young Dick Grayson has only gotten older.

6 Likes

You’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

100 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, this week we are taking a look at @moderators week, my way of thanking them for all their hard work.
Today character that represent @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell is Poison Ivy! :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

Batman #181

6 Likes

99 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today this week, we are looking at the character and comic that represent each @moderators, my way of thanking them for their hard work and making this board a fun place to visit. Today character is Iris West who represent @Barrys.Better.Half. :grinning:

The Flash #165
:theflash:

7 Likes

I love this! Thank you @Reaganfan78!

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:You’re welcome.

5 Likes

98 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, this week continues the @moderators week, with a tribute to them for all their hard work. Today character and comic that represent @Green.Lantern is Kyle Raynor. Since I already did Hal Jordan, hope he like this comic I pick. :gl_hv_5: :grinning:

Green Lantern #63

8 Likes

Sorry but what’s DC Universe Infinite again

4 Likes

What DC universe is morphing into :slightly_smiling_face:

(And I’m excited)

4 Likes

I only really kept this service bc of the comics so I’m cool with that…and I’m also cool with it as long as community forums stay (which I think they are)

4 Likes

97 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches! This week we continue to pay tribute to the @moderators , I think with their hard work, they have kept this board fun and safe place to visit.:slightly_smiling_face:
Anyway today character that represent @HarleysPudding is The Joker! So here’s today comic! :joker_hv_1:

Batman Harley Quinn

4 Likes

96 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, This week we are counting down as a tribute to our @Moderators , thanking them for all their hard work that they do like having a music week that’s based on a DC character each week. Anyway today character that represent @MissInkBlot is Rorschach. :slightly_smiling_face:
(*)
71ZYEusCPcL.AC_SY445
Before Watchmen: Rorschach #1

*This Comic is Rated M for Mature, not appropriate for kids under 13.

4 Likes

Ooh, couldn’t ask for a better present, @Reaganfan78, thank you muchlies! :partying_face:
I’ll let GL and HP know you’ve given them their lovely gifts, as well! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

95 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today is the last day but not least of @moderators week. Thanking them for all their hard work. Today character that represent @Alec.Holland is Swamp Thing! :grinning:

Swamp Thing #1 (1972)

5 Likes

I love it, thanks. :slight_smile: I’m going to have to read that soon, it looks fun.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s a pleasure to moderate these forums :slight_smile:

Can you believe these things used to cost 20 cents?! Absolutely nuts.

5 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78! :joker_ewhqtas:

4 Likes

94 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character we’ll be looking at is Madame Xanadu. :slightly_smiling_face:

Doorway To Nightmare #1

3 Likes

93 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character we’ll be looking at is John Constantine!:slightly_smiling_face:
(*)

Constantine: The Hellblazer #1

*This Comic may not be appropriate for kids under 13.

4 Likes