Countdown To DC Universe Infinite

61 more days away til DC Universe Infinite launches, which means we are just two month away!:smiley:
While we are waiting, here’s another character of the day, she’s a member of Teen Titans, and has her own comic book…Starfire. :starfire_ttns:

Starfire (2015) #1

3 Likes

60 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today is a tribute day, to the memory of President John F. Kennedy who was tragically killed in Dallas Texas, 57 years ago today.
This comic came out just 2 1/2 month after his death. Who knows what went through the readers mind when they first read this, I’m so glad DC kept this story in. Here is Action Comic #309.

Action Comic #309
:us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

59 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today we’re going back to another Teen Titans member, she has a interesting personality, and has no sense of humor, here’s Raven! :slightly_smiling_face:

Raven (2016) #1

2 Likes

58 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today we’ll be looking at a character who’s funny, and can turn to animals, Beast Boy! The today comic is based on the hit Animated series, Teen Titans. :gargif_ttns:

Teen Titans Go! (2003) #2
:slightly_smiling_face::frog:

1 Like

57 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today we’ll be looking at another comic that’s based on a hit Animated series, Young Justice!:grinning:

Young Justice (2011) #0

2 Likes

56 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Happy Thanksgiving everybody, hope you all have a great day, today I would like to share my favorite Thanksgiving story with you guys…JSA! :grinning::turkey:

JSA (1999) #54

Also if you would like to know more about the JSA, please be sure to check out the JSA book club!

:stargirl:

3 Likes

55 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today we’ll be looking at another member of The Green Lantern Corps: Jessica Cruz!:grinning:

Green Lantern: Rebirth (2016) #1

1 Like