Couple Questions

Am I the only one who thinks “Pot of Gold” is a :christmas_tree: Wonder Woman episode, even with featuring a Leprechaun? Also, I love the Max Fleischer Superman animation. Anyone else feel Batman TAS was inspired by it? Would anyone else be as thrilled as me if Wonder Woman was given an animated series in the same style?

1 Like

The overall aesthetics of Batman: The Animated Series were in fact inspired by Max and Dave Fleischer’s animated Superman shorts. Bruce Timm has said so on many occassions.

Those Superman tales are fantastic and remain amongst the best of the Superman adaptations.

I would love to see a Wonder Woman series done in that style. I’d also love to see a series of Fleischer quality theatrically released animated shorts starring Wonder Woman and other characters play in front of DC movies.

1 Like

Wonder Woman: The Animated Series is seriously overdue.

1 Like

What villain would you most like to see in an animated series? For me it would be Silver Swan, who I also desperately want in a live action movie. Besides, we have seen Cheetah in multiple incarnations, so nothing against her, she’s just already been seen…

1 Like