Crisis on CW Speculations

1 Like

There is a 5 week gap between episodes 3&4 for COIE! WTF!!! Argh!!!

1 Like

Yes, these shows LOVE their cliffhangers

We really need blue beetle and booster gold .

1 Like

Then we can do the greatest hero that ever lived story

1 Like

So, you’re predicting a cliffhanger. Bold move.

2 Likes

I’m guessing to put SUPERGIRL even more squarely within the Arrowverse, Earth-38 will go away as will all others but for Earth-1, which is home to all the other CW DC shows.

I still say that the Arrowverse better represent Wonder Woman in ANY way. There are several iterations of Superman and at least one confirmed Batman. Who is glaringly absent here? I hope Marc Guggenheim and co. will surprise us.

4 Likes
  1. Wonder Woman being represented

2. An intro compilation of all the different versions of the characters from the movies and tv shows to show it’s all connected. We see clips of George Reeves Superman, Christopher Reeve Superman, Christian Bale Batman, DC Extended Universe characters, ETC…

3. This is a big stretch, but it would be cool to see the Winchester Brothers from Supernatural make some sort of cameo in Crisis. Both are on the CW and owned by Warner Brothers

1 Like

How? The only time she’s even been mentioned was when Kate name-dropped her on an episode of Batwoman. We haven’t seen Diana at all in the Arrowverse, but that can change in Crisis, hopefully w/ Lynda Carter playing Kingdom Come Wonder Woman

2 Likes

We also know Themyscira exists on Earth-1 because it showed up in the Helen of Troy episode of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW.

That’s my hope as well – to see Lynda Carter as KINGDOM COME Diana. Otherwise, this won’t be a legit CRISIS in my view.

4 Likes

It was pretty awesome to see the Arrowverse’s Themyscira, even if only for a moment. Maybe Helen will come back with more Amazons to fight in the coming battle. It wouldn’t be as cool or important as finally getting to see Diana, but it would still be another nice callback

3 Likes

I gave up on Flash and Supergirl about a month ago.(should have done it a LONG time ago)

1 Like

I didn’t get through last season on Flash and never watched SG on the CW.

And, yet, I’m still gonna check out this Crisis thing.

Me too…It’s the friggin’ Crisis.

I want to see Wonder Woman represented. I never said she was represented.

1 Like

That was literally the first point you made, which I also quoted. Was it a typo or something?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)

That’s what I meant. My speculation is that Wonder Woman will be represented in crisis. We have 3 versions of Superman and one Bruce Wayne so far. The way I worded it didn’t come out right.

2 Likes

Oh, OK. That makes a lot more sense now. In that case, I definitely agree w/ you haha