Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains

Oh oh and @N81, we haven’t crossed paths that much in a while!

3 Likes

@RainStormRiddles too! tho She went quiet recently I think

2 Likes

Oh yeah, the amazing rainstormriddles! Man, how am I forgetting so many great people, especially the ones I interact with most!

Oh, and really? She probably has some life stuff, but I hope she becomes more active again soon!

2 Likes

Yeah, worlds gone crazy, everyone’s worlds are upside down. I’m sure she’ll be back, especially because of course Yay game 3

3 Likes

Wait there’s a TV show? Yes Rainstorm! who else did we have? I will have to go through some “archives” to figure out who played the last two games.

3 Likes

Also I am in need of ideas for an FAQ for game 3!

Here is what I have so far… If something looks like it needs to be changed or reworded let me know please and thank you!

FAQ

Q:What does voting look like?
A:Here is a link to an example- Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains

Q:What do the phases look like?
A:Here is a link to an example -
NIGHT PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel
DAY PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel

Q:How do I know what character I am?
A:It was sent in a PM from me

Q:What if I don’t know how to play?
A:Here is a link to the first and second games I suggest skimming through the first one to get a grasp on the idea.

Q:How do I know where I can use my ability?
A:In the PM I sent it tells you what phase your ability can be used.

Q:If I am voted out can I still vote?
A:No

Q:If I am voted out or killed can I still talk to people on the main thread?
A:Yes! In fact we call them “ghosts” however, please refrain from posting conversation in the game PM.

2 Likes

It is not ok

4 Likes

Emerald! It was the portal’s fault, I swear!

3 Likes

Yeah sure it was

3 Likes

Btw I would love to play

4 Likes

Yay, we’re getting the band back together!

3 Likes

Of course I will post a link to the main game 3 thread here and on the sequel and with permission the biscuit lounge

3 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte played both rounds.
I think @Princess_Rosalean had to leave to deal with real life.

4 Likes

Hello Bane. Doomsday here.

No hard feelings but I definitely thought you were a good guy and wanted you dead. Tis the game. Lol

3 Likes

Also just letting everyone know because you have all played before some good Q&A idea would be much appreciated also just so everyone knows some of the characters since they were used in previous games are getting the same ability I hope that doesn’t effect whether or not you play! but I figure they already were a past character might as well use that ability.

3 Likes

it won’t be the same for different games however! Just this one as they are all linked in a way.

2 Likes

So there is still the rule where you can’t divulge who you are.
Say I’m Batwoman, I can’t announce that via the thread or in DM to other players. Correct?
If I blow up someone’s lair and find out their identity I can’t post or DM that info either?

I think a brief description on what a power does would be helpful.
If I’m Batman and I do an investigation, what kind of information do I get?
Protection only works for the night round?
Can you protect yourself?
Can you protect other people more than once?

So those types of clarifications would be helpful.

5 Likes

I would like to play.

2 Likes

Whaaa haaappened??? Lol. You don’t have to answer. Apparently I missed something else I take it?

2 Likes

awww! Thanks

2 Likes