Crisis on Earth 1 - The Last Stand

the Day/Night Cycles are not actually Day and Night, so you could in theory, if everyone was super active have a 2-3 per day.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info all. Sounds good.:+1: I’m in.

7 Likes

This is going to be great. All the character abilities are great. I have a few I really want to be but I’m not going to say which.

7 Likes

@bladexoxo, I think that you should add this to the community calendar.

4:04pm 6/8/2020

7 Likes

Idk @Applejack what do you think about pinning it?

@Alias I have no idea how to do that lolol

7 Likes

It tells you how to add something to the calendar in the Community Events Calendar.

4:05pm 6/8/2020

7 Likes

Idk I mean theres really no time frame that exists for this game. But I’ll take a look at it when I’m not on my phone lolol

5 Likes

My personal favorite is Kiteman. I wanted to add him as I have a new found love for him thanks to Harley Quinn. But I felt as though if I were to give him a specific ability it wouldn’t be as fun for the person who has him. So essentially he is in the game to throw people off or do really whatever. He just has to be careful about outing himself.

10 Likes

His power should have been Giving Ivy even more power, and Harley less lol

6 Likes

I think either doing that or making him the most OP character in game just because are the the only right ways to use kite man. You made right choice.

6 Likes

Omg imagine him being able to take out EVERYONE. Like that’s it guys that’s the game

8 Likes

After 3 days he gets to pick which team he wants to win. When he feels like it lol

5 Likes

That’s just the power of the kite

6 Likes

Still in need of players!

7 Likes

Are we going to get this one pinned?

5 Likes

I have no idea I can ask @Applejack

4 Likes

Now we just have to wait for people to pile in!

4 Likes

Don’t worry! There is quite a few experience players playing this time, and we can help you out.

7 Likes

That’s good to know - thanks!

5 Likes

Hahahahahha!

Fresh blood!

Too much?

9:17pm 6/9/2020

7 Likes