Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985-) #1

Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985-) #1

Keep getting an error

5 Likes

Can you only download comics to a computer? Every time I try on my it encounters an error

3 Likes

Same here error encountered

1 Like

Won’t download

1 Like

Error. Error. Error.

But in all seriousness, I’ve downloaded other comic issues, but this one won’t. Honestly this app still feels like it’s in the beta stage.

2 Likes

Error. Error. Error.

But in all seriousness, I’ve downloaded other comic issues, but this one won’t. Honestly this app still feels like it’s in the beta stage.

3 Likes

Action packed and funny!

2 Likes

As bad as it is to only put up 4 of the 12 issues, can you people at least put up the entire issue??
I can read three pages of each. pointless on a server that posts -entire issues-!!

1 Like

Well they have most of the story, now let’s see if they can get them in the proper order…

2 Likes

despite the problems i’ve had loading other comics on this viewer in the past three days (interestingly enough, i had no problems reading comics during the first 10 days of my subscription). Issue one of Crisis on Infinite Earths read flawlessly. Improvements in the software are definitely being made on a regular basis. I believe if we have patience and continue supporting this platform, it will eventually pay off. that being said, our patience should be held within reason. Thus far, in the mere two weeks that i’ve been a member of DC Universe, i have seen marked improvements and/or attempts at improvements in the website’s services.

1 Like

Regarding the actual comic, this is as far back as i plan to go in the DC Universe. This is my first time reading Crisis on Infinite Earths and from here i hope to build a strong foundation of comprehension for the DC Multiverse. Too often i find myself having to backtrack as i read newer comics in order to better understand the varied histories of the characters whose stories i’m reading. I’ve really only read elseworlds and other self-contained DC publications in the past but in recent months i’ve been slowly reading many of the major in-canon story-lines and crossover events until finally i realized it would behoove me to start from the biggest universe (re)building event of DC’s Modern Era, namely Crisis on Infinite Earths. It gives me great pleasure witnessing the evolution in illustration and story crafting between then and now. I look forward to truly entering the continuity of these magnificent heroes and fear-evoking villains.

5 Likes