Crown the Greatest DC Film Tournament

Sunday, I’ll close the vote and add the new brackets

And if I do the TV tournament, it will be even more difficult. Just thinking about the pairing of the first round is extremely difficult…

3 Likes

The TV one would definitely be difficult. So many choices and a lot are so different and hold up all on their own for their own reasons. If you choose to do it though I’d definitely be interested in the options and most definitely the results

2 Likes

I’m planning to do it after this tournament. Animated movies and series as well. Lots of fun with this tournament and I definitely want to continue…

3 Likes

Cool. Looking forward to it. :+1:t2:

1 Like
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Dark Knight

0 voters

3 Likes
  • Man of Steel
  • Shazam!

0 voters

3 Likes

This is gonna have the toughest match yet. Results so far suggest that Wonder Woman or The Dark Knight will take it all, but Shazam! has been surprisingly strong…

4 Likes

It’s definitely getting more interesting :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

BTW, voting will close on Thursday

2 Likes

I know voting just started but still a bit surprised by the first batch of numbers.

3 Likes

I’m heavily influenced by the fact I just watched Man of Steel yesterday, and it was way better than I remembered.

2 Likes

In slightly off-topic news (but inspired by this thread), I decided to start a “Crown the Greatest Live Action DC TV Tournament.”

3 Likes

I watched BvS ultimate version the other day. 30 minutes added definitely makes it flow different from the theatrical release.

3 Likes

Watch Shazam again hahaha

1 Like

I actually did, I thought it was amazing when I saw it in theaters. I just felt like it lost something on the re-watch. Still a great movie.

1 Like

Just a reminder, I will be closing the semi-finals on Thursday, so share and make sure everyone gets their votes in!!! Also, don’t forget to check out @CaptThunder’s TV show tournament, link is provided above!!!

1 Like

I am just blown away Shazam is here at the end. It’s my favorite DC flick, and for that reason alone I didn’t expect it to be in the final four.

4 Likes

Looks like it’s in the finals. Glad to see it getting so much love. Definitely one of the best DC has done…

That Wonder Woman Dark Knight battle though…

2 Likes