Curious on what's new for February.

I love that Watchtower offers updates on what’s being added on DC Universe per month. I’m already curious what will be added for movies & television for February.

5 Likes

fingers crossed for Ruby Spears Superman and oodles of Batman stuff to tie into his anniversary

4 Likes

I expect we’ll see something later this week along with an announcement about how comic rotations are going to happen moving forward.

2 Likes

We all know Doom Patrol premiers 2/15

1 Like

We’re so excited to share what’s new with you!!

3 Likes

I am SUCH a Brendan Fraser fan!!! As a kid growing up reading comics on a skateboard at the bottom of an empty pool in Southern California, Encino Man was one of my favourite movies EVER!!!

1 Like

Hopefully they add the Batman (2004-2008) and justice league action

2 Likes

I have a feeling that Ruby Spears Superman is not going to be on here, at least any time soon. I was a fan of it as a kid myself so would love to see it, but I don’t think Warner/DC own the show and so far we haven’t seen any shows or movies not made by Warner or since acquired by Warner/DC on the service. Yeah, in theory they could do a licensing deal for any of them, but don’t seem to be heading that way at the moment especially with so many Warner shows and movies that can be added. So unless Warner bought the Ruby Spears Superman rights in the past, doubt t hat will happen unless it is well down the future when the service has grown enough to make acquiring licensing rights to shows worth the investment.

As for what I would like to see…

Maybe the Nolan movies will be rotated back on due to Batman’s Anniversary? Possibly all three this time? Doesn’t seem conpletely out of the realm of possibility.

Also would love to see The Batman or Beware the Batman (the latter because I haven’t seen it but it looks interesting) or even better the 3rd serason of Batman:TAS? Also down for any animated movies not already on here, or even some rotated back in. Maybe The Killing Joke or the two Adam West ones?

What else? Well since I am dreaming would also be cool to eventually see the Super Powers show (I think it was called… the one that was a continuation of Super Friends) to complement Super Friends. Powerless which I still hope will be on here someday soon. Jonah Hex, Watchmen and Teen Titans: Judas Contract are also on my wish list.

1 Like

WB does own the RS Superman show. It’s available on DVD and digital.

Hopefully here too at some point :wink:

1 Like

@danthemanone1
I could be wrong, and I didn’t recognize the name when I read it. But I believe I saw someone else in the community say that Batman TAS ssn 3 is indeed on here, except it’s not called season 3 it’s called “Batman:(the name I don’t recall)”, or something like that. But I remember seeing a thread not too long ago where mods were saying that the entire TAS was up and someone discovered this discrepancy in naming.

1 Like

Well technically the first 3 seasons are combined into two seasons on the app. But what many now consider season 3 is The New Batman adventures so probably should have said that.

2 Likes

And also (hate I can’t edit) didn’t know Warner owned the Ruby Spears Superman now. So yeah, if they do get it on here!

2 Likes

Can I say how excited I am to see The Main Man in Krypton Season 2?

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/50854110_2107114132678992_6415775164117549056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=97c638cbe24eea63467cb7b2f3198a6e&oe=5CC74633

5 Likes

He looks fraggin’ awesome! I wonder if he’ll rude his hog and also gave Dog with him.

2 Likes

*ride

2 Likes