📺CW App Watch-Along📺 CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Part 1 of 5, SUPERGIRL, Monday Dec 9th, 6pmPT/9pmET

I can’t believe it’s so close!!!

2 Likes

Same here! I’m really look forward to it!

3 Likes

Plus the after show on nights 1 & 3

Are the times correct? I thought crisis starts tomorrow?

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:Hello @Roosevelt.bowman.51160 and welcome to DC Universe, Yes while the show comes out tomorrow night, they meant to watch it on the next following day on the CW app and using this thread to make a comment about the show.

4 Likes

I’m pretty far behind on all the CW shows, but I should be ok, right? Hasn’t it mostly just been shoehorned references to the Monitor?

3 Likes

Is Batwoman showing part 2 tomorrow? I forgot how it goes.

1 Like

I’m a bit behind too, but I’m just going with the flow and hoping I haven’t missed anything too consequential in the lead-up.

Even if we have, it’s easy enough to catch up.

2 Likes

Ah I see, thank you!

3 Likes

@Vroom and @biff_pow
Last year I spent a lot of time catching up on shows before the crossover and it turned out I really didn’t need to know what was happening in all the shows to understand the crossover.

Based on that, I think it’ll be fine to watch without being current on the shows.

4 Likes

Hi @Reaganfan78 Thanks for helping @Roosevelt.bowman.51160 with the question!

The live broadcast viewing order is as follows, but the shows air on the CW App one day later than what is listed below:

• Supergirl, Sunday, Dec. 8 at 8 p.m.

• Batwoman Monday, Dec. 9 at 8 p.m.

• The Flash Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 8 p.m.

• Arrow Tuesday, Jan 14 at 8 p.m.

• DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Tuesday, Jan 14. at 9 p.m.

3 Likes

Ok, Thankyou @JLWWSM, and your welcome, I am happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Alright, being a CW slacker pays off once more! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And preparing to die. All the other shows wrapped up their mid season stories and shouldn’t affect the crisis.

1 Like

The Flash and Arrow have been background on Crisis all season, but I think you will get the gist pretty much instantly…

@JLWWSM @biff_pow @Vroom

It’s been much heavier this time around. Flash focused on the realization that a crisis was coming and centered around Barry accepting his death and passing the torch to the rest of team flash. While also preparing Nash Wells to become Pariah. The flash also visited Earth 3 to learn about crisis.

Green Arrow was a series of fetch quests for the Monitor which were to help Lyla Michaels become Harbinger, and to help Ollie realize he needs to accept his death and stop trying to fight it. (he also gets to do something that like meet his daughter before he dies). Earth 2 was also destroyed by Anti-Matter.

Supergirl has spent its time focusing on Jonn realizing what his strengths are and learning his past so he can have confidence in Crisis. He was being tested by the Moniter.

3 Likes

thanks for the recap, Nathan! i might dip into the Flash after all.

1 Like

The Crisis is upon us!!! I’ll be logging out of all social media soon to avoid spoilers.

As a

REMINDER :rotating_light:This a No-Spoiler Zone - Thank you! :rotating_light:

Please add your reactions and spoilers to a spoiler topic, such as @msgtv’s CW Crisis spoiler topic in the TV section so that first-time viewers can enjoy the show here. Thank you for your courtesy!

I will return to DCU tomorrow and hope to see you at this event! :blue_heart:
:earth_americas: :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :popcorn:

5 Likes

Are we watching along on this thread?

1 Like

I hope so :exploding_head: @MovieAddict

1 Like