Dark Knights :death and death metal questions

I’m a fairly Avid Reader of the big 3 and Justice League. I also tend to read the big individual mini series. So I read Dark Nights metal and I read heroes in crisis and I’m reading Flash Forward and I’m reading dark Knight’s death metal but my question is are there any other series that kind of tie-in to make sense of it all. I’m finding a bit of a gap between Dark Nights Metal and Dark Knight’s death metal. I read Justice League monthly and I’m not sure if it’s filling the gaps for me. Have I missed any mini series in between Dark Nights Metal and Dark Knight’s death metal that might help deconvolute the story arc?

2 Likes

To really catch up on everything between Dark Nights Metal and Death Metal you need to read:

Justice League: No Justice [4 issues]

Justice League (2018-) [First 39 issues]

It’s a lot of reading, but will fill in the Perpetua gaps for you. Or you can search for summary videos on youtube :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hmmm… those links did not work. I got them from using the share button from the series’ pages here on DCU. If you do a search you should find ‘em ok :slightly_smiling_face:.

I am up to date on the Justice League monthlies. I will hunt down No Justice

1 Like

Oh… forgot… the Hell Arisen mini series kinda finishes off the Year of the Villain stuff. Not essential, but still part of the story if you’re a completionist :slightly_smiling_face:.