Dark poison ivy

Here’s the poison ivy picture. Hope you like it @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell , first time attempt at poison ivy. I hope everyone else enjoys it as well.

61 Likes

@phinox1981.46148 That is so good! Such talent.

4 Likes

Please keep drawing and sharing more! You are definitely amazing artist! Can you draw Penguin please?:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is really great!

2 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Thank you @AnonymousBB , @TravisMorgan , @iJest . The penguin you say @Reaganfan78 , well game on . Never drawn the penguin before should be fun.

7 Likes

Awesome

4 Likes

Was this done in pen, @phinox1981.46148? :astonished: I can’t imagine how much skill it takes to make such an epic piece of art. I’m sure @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell will love this piece.

4 Likes

Thank you @ZatannaAndHerSpells. It was started with pencil and then I finished it with pen. Here’s the first sketch of her. Also zatanna is on my list for me to draw as well.

6 Likes

Oh My Gosh…I LOVE HER!!! This is absolutely fantastic, @phinox1981.46148! The expression on her face combined with her plants is just mesmerizing!

Thank you so very much for drawing her and tagging me! :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell , I love how her hair came out. Currently working on a penguin piece, as a request from @Reaganfan78. I’m so glad everyone is enjoying my art. I will post pictures of the penguin when he’s finished. Thanks again to everyone who likes this post.

6 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Man that thing belongs on the side of an Air Force Bomber! Way to go!

4 Likes

Amazing artwork. Keep it up and continue to post in the community.

2 Likes

Love you’re take on scarecrow and poison ivy. Please keep posting your art.

2 Likes

Poison Ivy is a hard character to nail. I really like this design, the hair is a bit drastic but works well to highlight her in a busy comic page. Nicely done.

3 Likes

This is such a great piece. Great job! I can’t wait to see more :grin::+1::heart:

2 Likes

I hope you do Two-Face of Mr.Freeze next

2 Likes

Really cool :sunglasses:, jealous. I couldn’t do that if I had 300yrs.

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like