Date a Super-Villain

Congratulations! You’ve just won a romantic, all expenses paid dream date with a Super-Villain of your choice. You get to pick the venue, the activities, and plan the whole magical evening.

The only caveat: after the date, they will absolutely, definitely, no exceptions, 100% murder you.

Who do you choose as your companion… and also your killer?

Oh, and no “I pick a date that lasts forever” or “I wanna have it on the Justice League Satellite so they can be arrested” kinda crap, wisenheimer.

5 Likes

she has a strange, gross, terrifying allure
tenor

and we’ll have a picnic where she can tell me all about being an ancient witch

5 Likes

Poison Ivy can take me to her favorite secluded spot for a last meal. She’ll at least get me drunk on a kiss or two, so at least I’ll be going out feeling good.

4 Likes

Clayface (the Basil Karlo version) for sure. We’ll go out on the town, sneak into the swankiest places (He could assume someone’s identity), maybe catch a play (of his choosing) that we could potentially terrorize as he regales me with his tales of his acting career. I may be stabbed or smothered to death, but at least it’ll be fun.

4 Likes

New 52 Circe.

I’d spring for a night out to Wonder Woman 1984. I’m sure she’d be fine with that.

Runner-up pick: Maxima.

We’ll get McDonald’s, and then go back to Almerac and chill.

1 Like

Killer Frost, picnic in the English countryside, and then a small Christmas festival with dancing. Of course, she will wear gloves until the end of the dance; at which point she will freeze me to death in a graceful pose.

4 Likes

Does she count as an anti hero though, she briefly becomes a JL member in Suicide Squad (2016)?

I’m adding Volcana to my selections (and actress Peri Gilpin, who voices her, too). I don’t know what we’d do offhand…attend a fire safety seminar? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ll allow Killer Frost. She only went good very recently.

1 Like

Two face because he is a very handsome man in every version.
We’d go to any place in Gotham, maybe go rob Gotham National Bank.

Runner up:

2 Likes

I was going to try to weasel out of this or find a witty way to abstain, but you know what? I’ll be resurrected in the next reboot anyway. Time to live dangerously.

That said, the date itself should be fun and not terrifying, so anyone excessively sociopathic is off the table. The murder should be kind of a matter-of-fact thing that just happens afterwards. I’ll also assume villains who don’t kill (or at least not without good reason) are off the table, leaving a narrower playing field than I would’ve thought now that I’m actually trying to come up with somebody.

I think I’m going to go with Frances Kane. Fairly reasonable, just possessed, and thus able to compartmentalize the date part and the killing part.

3 Likes

My date would be Lady Shiva. She’s a notorious foodie, so we’d go on a tour of the secret, best places to eat on Earth, as she regaled me with stories of her greatest battles. Then, she’d kill me quite exquisitely. If it’s good enough for Vic Sage, it’s good enough for me.

5 Likes

Giganta. Ryan Choi didn’t know how good he had it.

I don’t even care about the particulars of the date. My mind went to Giganta and I’m sticking with it

3 Likes

I have to go with HCQ. If I’m going to die at the end I’m not in it for the romance. Only the venue, whatever knowledge I can pick up, and a quick, painless death. Can’t think of anyone off the top of my head whose brain I’d like to pick except one of the Bat-family but they’re all heroes.

1 Like

Talia al Ghul. We could have a fun night out dinner, dancing, et al ending at a Lazarus pit. When she kills me she could have a change of heart and bring me back. :grinning:

3 Likes

A date with Monarch, and I get to die at the end? No downside!

2 Likes

Veronica Cale. Go see a play or two, make a psychotic robot, have a mental breakdown, and stop to visit Crime Alley.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to see Tamaran…

Alea, from Wildstorm’s “WildCore”

1 Like

Definitely Harley Quinn. For some reason I’ve always found the combination of sexy and crazy a beautiful thing. Lol