DC Animated Trivia Game: Batman The Animated Series on Saturday March 14, 2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST

Last question, Which Batman episode won an Emmy award?

2 part Robin episode ummm…

2 Likes

Psst, check one of my previous answers. And it wouldn’t be fair for me to answer. I wouldn’t have remembered if you didn’t say something.

2 Likes

The first baby doll episode?

1 Like

robins reckoning

2 Likes

Welcome @MissGsptlsnz and nope it wasn’t Baby-Doll.

1 Like

Yup you got it!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulation @Batboy84, You have won the game, I’ll be sure to let the Moderators send you a Riddler badge and Thankyou everybody for playing, hope to see you all again next week.:grinning:

2 Likes

Woohoo!

2 Likes

Batboy you are a BTAS enyclopedia!

2 Likes

I was really hoping to see a question like “What comic book movie directed by Wes Craven featured a BTAS voice actor?”

1 Like

Full disclosure: I’m surprised one of the questions wasn’t “Which character created for the animated series was the first to be brought into the comics?”

2 Likes

You got me there! I have no idea.

Thank you for doing this @Reaganfan78! I had a lot of fun with this. If anything this proves I am a better researcher than trivia answerer haha.

The answer is Swamp Thing - Adrienne Barbeau

2 Likes

Renee Montoya or Harley I am not sure which came first.

2 Likes

Renee Montoya. Harley didn’t make it to the comics until No Man’s Land. By that point Lock-Up had made it to the books before her too.

2 Likes

I would have guessed Renee because Harley seems like the go to answer.

2 Likes

But yeah this was a lot of fun. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to make it to the watch-alongs. I’ll try to be there for the next one.

2 Likes

Last week was my first watch along and it was a lot of fun! I am really digging the Animated Club. There are comics that we read that I would never read because I wasn’t into cartoon comics, outside of Sonic the Hedgehog when I was a kid. To my surprise, the comics for the most part have been really good too!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to reading the Superfriends comics, I’ve never read it before and Thankyou for your nice comment, I appreciated that.:slightly_smiling_face: