BB%203

BB%204

9 Likes

Cy%201

Cy%202

Cy%203

Cy%204

9 Likes

Titans trying to get Gizmo to help them.

Gizmo%201

Gizmo%202

Gizmo%203

8 Likes

5 Likes

Bruce trying to change the subject lol

10 Likes

Man, this thread sure is a great little microcosm of why animation is awesome. You can see it best in the gifs/stills from the 2003 Teen Titans or 2001 Justice League (imo) that there is so much going on in those faces! So much personality. It’s amazing.

And for different reasons! TT uses a ton of exaggeration (one of the 12 basic principles of animation, after all) to get their point across and their very special stylized art design allows it so beautifully. A fun way to watch that show is to just keep an eye on how every Titan in the background reacts to whatever the focal point/character of the scene is, because there’s always something!

tt%20example

JL’s expressions are more subtle, but the characters are still given the time and camera focus to make their full effect on the audience with whatever their faces are saying. The gif up in post #62 of Superman sighing and rolling his eyes before focusing and winding up to throw a punch is an excellent example. What range!

wwbmjl

10 Likes

Ok everybody, this is one of those things where you have to spot the differences in the pictures. Mind you this one is pretty hard. downloadfile-1Funny-Video-Batman-Dog-Eating-Gif-1

14 Likes

Gotta be thorough!

19 Likes

My favorite Question moment.

5 Likes

My fave moment from JL: DOOM written by the late/great Dwayne McDuffie

GIF

12 Likes

8 Likes

A fav of mine

10 Likes

For old memes call me