DC Artists Alley Wonder Woman by Chrissie Zullo Designer Vinyl (Black & Cyan)

I love this statue. I know what I’m getting from the shop soon.

The exclusives are finally starting to get better in DC Universe’s shop. The color scheme is awesome.

6 Likes

same, love it, just put in for one

this and Sho Murase’s Batgirl will have their own shelf

1 Like

I’m not too into statues, but I admit that’s pretty sweet.

2 Likes

@manifest I have the gold Sho Murase Batgirl from DC Universe. I might have to get them their own shelf too. I really love the color in the hair. I’m still unsure if I want this version or the regular color one. The black and white one looks good too.

2 Likes

@Vroom I’m just really starting to get into statues. Displaying action figures is a bit of a hassle, so I can appreciate being able to just plop down a statue and have it look good.

1 Like

I just acquired the joker wonder woman and now this one?! Today was a good day. The details and the color scheme make this little statue amazing! :heart:

2 Likes

@WW2894 I just saw the Wonder Woman statue in the Joker color scheme on Chrissie Zullo’s Instagram. I wish I could get my hands on all of the variants. They’re adorable and cool.

That is so cute and strong, also love the color scheme

1 Like

it’s here, it’s here!

2 Likes

the ‘Godkiller’ sword comes separate, along with a groovy vine-covered little section of wall

3 Likes

absolutely did not win the low-number lottery, #583 of 1000

2 Likes

pics do not do justice to this figure

2 Likes

last one, comes with a little collector’s card, printed with Chrissie’s initials

3 Likes

@manifest Thanks for the pictures! The figure looks awesome. Looks great next to your Sho Murase Batgirl.

I hope these get turned into action figures.

1 Like

Me too. I wouldn’t mind if they did dolls either in the same style as the DC Super Hero Girls.

1 Like