DC Characters Ways To Get Around

Wonder Woman riding the lightning with her golden lasso is pretty cool (upcoming WW1984 movie), but what … no love here for Kite Man?!

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

Literally my next 2 were Kite Man’s Kite & Mirror Master’s Mirror. They both got posted in a row. I’ll quit, lol. I’ve been up since midnight Thursday. Was just trying to wear myself out

3 Likes

I lied but only b/c I forgot to add this one. Roxy’s Rocket. Done promise.

2 Likes

I had a few thoughts. If these have been done please forgive me. On a break and don’t have time to scroll through everything. ARROWCAR

3 Likes

Never been done & Bravo. Love it.

1 Like

4 Likes

Yes there it is!!!

2 Likes

I f***ing love the Zeta-Beam. Like hey lex Luthor, you gonna kill me? Oh, and boom. I am in china.

3 Likes

Zeta-Beam rules. I love Alanna & Adam Strange is just boss. I love the YJ eps on Rann. Those are among my very favorite eps.

2 Likes

I know. I totally would taunt all the villians, for the h*** of it.

2 Likes

His exit from the train on Rann is epic. I also love when their being chased thru the woods.

3 Likes

Archie (Archimedes) - the Owl ship - it is capable of both aerial and underwater usage. The owl ship was mostly used by Nite Owl II in the 1960s and 1970s. It was nicknamed after “Archie” the owl from Sword in the Stone.

3 Likes

Now we’re talking. How could I forget the Owl Ship. I promised not to post anymore cuz I loaded a bunch on last night to try making myself fall asleep. I had more that I thought of. The Owl wasn’t one & I’m ashamed it wasn’t b/c Watchmen is my number #1 all time DC movie.

2 Likes

Love how Watchmen is this universe that takes real historical events and tries to translate them into a fictional setting. It makes the story that much more enjoyable. The Owlship as far as manuverability and style shares many similarities with Blue Beetle’s bug mobile, and I believe the inspiration for it was drawn from Blue Beetle’s old Charlton catalogue.

3 Likes

One more :smiley: :smiley:, the speed force is also a fun way to travel. Its a cosmic force based around velocity and motion, it is the very essence that pushes space and time forward. With this power you can visit places on Earth that usually take vast amounts of time to get to with relative ease- like say one is in Paris, France and wants to go to the United States, Las Vegas- normally that would take a regular person days of travel, not to mention the constant customs checks lines, and the long waits to board a plane or bus- when you can just run there and be back in less than a second through the speed force. With the speed force you can also vibrate at a specific frequency that you can travel to different earths and dimensions that are regularly inaccessible. You can also use speed force to travel back and forwards in time, although, this could be dangerous and cause ripples in timestream ala flashpoint and you can also create strong vortex of winds that can give you some flight capabilities. Also, allows you to gain an increase in knowledge and read up on things by slowing down time enough for you to learn all things. Of course as a speedster you would have to consume a lot of calories to maintain composure.

3 Likes

Another fun fact is Silk Spectre II was modeled after Phantom Lady. You can see the similarities.

3 Likes

Run like the Flash back in time to get an Ecto-Cooler juice box from 1989

3 Likes

Yes :+1: I do see the similarities thanks, and I also heard that the Comedian was based on peacemaker, Rorschach was based on the Question, and Dr Manhattan was based on Henry Allen Adam(Captain Atom), but they are a more original spin on those characters without really using those characters, cause Alan Moore couldn’t use those old Charlton characters.

2 Likes

Nice. I live for facts & information. Love to feed my brain.

2 Likes

Your welcome. I do as well.

2 Likes