DC Comics vs Marvel Series: Bucky Barnes Vs Dick Grayson

For part 1 of this new post series in a fight who would win?
Bucky Barnes (Bucky, Winter Soldier, Captain America) vs Dick Grayson:nightwinging_ttns:( Robin Nightwing, Renegade, Agent 13, Batman) in a one on the fight against each other? :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :point_left: :point_right: :thinking: :

1 Like

I’m going to say Dick. I like both characters, but I’ll admit some bias here. Still, as sidekicks I think the training and natural abilities Robin had far exceeded Bucky’s abilities, and Bucky’s later enhancements don’t seem to make him very different from other people Dick has encountered and won against. I think a fight between their adult personas would be interesting and that either could win depending on the circumstances of the fight, but I’m going to put the combination of lifelong training, contunual improvement, and adaptability above the WS training regime and enhancements. The shield might be different and seem like a leg up for Bucky, but I just see Nightwing somersaulting off of it and landing an awesome leaping kick to the face. Plus, wingdings (or batarangs), escrima, and elecrtocharged suits.

2 Likes

well if this vid is anything to go by: YouTube

1 Like

i have before earlier :ok_hand: :love_you_gesture:

I would personally have to go with Dick, not to discredit Bucky but Dick Just has too many accomplishments to say anything otherwise. I think its safe to say that Dick is a better fighter, is smarter, is faster, is more dexterous, is better at gaining intelligence than Bucky. The only thing I’d give Bucky is that his cybernetic enhancements would make him the stronger of the 2

1 Like

I think Dick would win. Bucky is stronger, and in terms of fighting ability they’re probably evenly matched, but I think Dick’s agility and acrobatic skills would give him the edge.

1 Like

I’d have to go with Bucky. He’s a trained, experienced assassin, and I think if push came to shove he wouldn’t hold back. Plus he has the cybernetic enhancements, which would be a big advantage.

1 Like