DC Daily Shoutout to members

Congratulations!!! Hope your family finds it as exciting as we do for you!!! My best to all!!!

3 Likes

I’m too much of a misfit to be quoted on DC Daily.

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 341, @capo-mage, @N81 your comments was mention in today episode! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Awesome thank u @Reaganfan78 I just got up. Caught a wicked bug drained me. Rested all day so I can go to BOP tonight. Thanks for the heads up I’ll check it out now.

4 Likes

Thanks. That’s so exciting

3 Likes

Don’t cough or sneeze on people at the movie. :mask:

4 Likes

Hope you get better soon.

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 346, @TaimurDar your comment was mention in today episode!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome @TaimurDar. Love this site @Reaganfan78.

3 Likes

Static!!
:cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning:

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 347, @KendallMJohnson your comment was mention in today episode.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 348, @Lecouch84 your comment was mention in a today episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Penguinfan78 I will have to check it out later today.

4 Likes

Some members got a shout out on the podcast as well.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that, maybe I should start listening to their podcast. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And here…you…go:

5 Likes

About 19 minutes in, they start giving community shoutouts. We get ones for @Jay_Kay, @Vroom, and @ralphsix.

9 Likes

You wanna know what’s funny? Not only was I listening to that on my way to work on Saturday, that episode was actually almost perfectly timed for my work commute. :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

3 Likes

Idk they had a podcast. I’ll check here as I can’t ruin my perfect no website record. Excluding ones for DC figs etc. DCU, & Google (mostly for DCU). I had to edit b/c for always want to be fir on autocorrect. How many people are using the word fir in everyday conversation. How many, of that many, are using that spelling of fir over fur. I would think “fir” would be the last word u were going” fir”?

3 Likes