DC Daily

DC Daily

Great first stream. Can’t wait for more. Especially from my boy Hector and my girl Tiffany

1 Like

I cannot wait for this show to start! I know they didn’t officially announce Whitney Moore as a host, but I hope she at least does more field reports like on the live stream.

Hi everyone …this is what I have been waiting for over a year and it is finally here … and I will be writing about this on my page Reviews on the Edge which is on Facebook and Twitter as well as Linkedin …this is huge …I grew up as a fan of DC and can actually remember back to when I was 3 1/2 years old sitting on the floor of our living room watching Batman 66 as the episodes first aired. So to see all the talented people at DC and the the Universe itself being all in one is mind blowing. DC Daily my hats off to all the crew on screen and off… keeping it fresh and irreverent…sprinkled with some humor and loaded with info along with trivia and great guests … as they said on Get Smart “And loving it!!!” or on Space Ghost, “There’s a lesson here somewhere…” or maybe it was Batman 1966 when Dick and Bruce said to Aunt Harriet - Sorry Aunt Harriet we forgot about the late night fishing competition down at the Gotham City Pier that the City Council is sponsoring and Dick and I did say we would make an appearance and you know we love fishing…" and Aunt Harriet would reply “oh those boys always dashing off somewhere in the middle of the night. I just don’t know hoe Dick ever gets his homework done…honestly…”
https://twitter.com/docdrwho or https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-nersinger-b80221b4/

This first episode was fantastic! Well done, you guys!

Getting a DAILY show every weekday straight from DC itself giving us all the news on everything DC is like being able to walk around the DC office everyday!! Can’t wait to tune in every day for the latest info.

3 Likes

Awesome I’m so glad that this is happening!!

Awesome first stream! Can’t wait to watch this daily!!

1 Like

Well done. I’m looking forward to much more of this.

1 Like

As a lifelong DC fan thank you . I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us.

1 Like

This is awesome. Been following Tiffany and Hector for years now. Awesome to see them here. Great team. Can’t wait for the awesome content.

Them- “I’m officially deceased.”
Me automatically- “lol so is he”
I’ll go sit in the corner now

3 Likes

Awesome first show! Can’t wait to make this a part of my daily routine!

Great job guys. So will we see the release dates for the new shows on here? Thats my question.

Happy Batman Day! You guys need a bigger couch. I felt bad that two were hanging out in the back.

Bring Kevin Smith back pls

5 Likes

Happy Batman Day! Great first episode I am anxious to see how the format will play out for this show, seems crowded right now. But thank you for sharing the exclusive clip from Titans!

3 Likes

That clip of Jason and Dick meeting was awesome. As you can tell, I am a big fan of the character and so happy to see him finally being brought to live action. I feel the acting of his character is very on point and excited to see him in the show. Super dope

i think it was a great first show

My first Batman moment goes back to when I would go over to my granny and pawpaw’s house after school. While waiting for my mom to pick me up, I’d watch Andy Griffith, Gilligan’s island, Matlock, murder she wrote, and another cool show called Batman. My fav villain was king Tut, I think his name was.