DC digital art thread

So I am creating this to see if anyone else enjoys digitally making “artwork” ( some stuff I have made is a little disturbing) so post your DIGITALLY made artwork of either your own superhero or something or someone from DC!

image|294x500

2 Likes

7 Likes

It’s not the hero we deserve but the hero we need

6 Likes

Working out some issues with bugs???

3 Likes

Note
Please understand it looks like a five year old made it because it only took me 5-6 minutes and I understand I could’ve done better

1 Like

@Anonymousbluebeetle I present Blue lantern Cacty the Cactus.

4 Likes

The true face of the DCU. Original movie when?

3 Likes

Cacty was given life from the planet Mogo?

2 Likes

@portalman
I’m gonna start his origin now!

2 Likes

Put this together on my phone, again not the best

2 Likes

Cacty the cactus

Cacty’s POV

So, I was Sittin’ there bein’ all cactus like when a bright blue ring landed on me. It said somethin’ ‘bout hope or whatever. I guess I had hoped I would move one day. Anyway I grew legs and arms, and a fly went by me and I zapped it with a magic bug zapper that appeared in my hand. I flew around and saw someone muggin’ a woman. I wet for the swoop. Zap! That thang buzzed so loud when it hit his face. And eventually I just started savin’ people all the time. Way out in the Wild Wild West, modern day El Paso! And that’s how I became a superhero. The end? I think not.

2 Likes

This is like one of the best threads to exist

3 Likes

@Anonymousbluebeetle A quick rough draft.

3 Likes

There is no evil only love there is only cacty

3 Likes

Wow that is really good, can’t wait to see the final draft!

1 Like

Second Draft

4 Likes

Amazing! We’re gonna have to do part 2!

1 Like

Cacty the cactus part 2

Cactys POV

“so remember that fly I swatted?” I asked my cactus friends that couldn’t move. “Well anyway he’s over there. With something around his wing. I heard something about rage or whatever. He’s also got red stuff coming out of his mouth ,and he’s shootin’ people with his ring.” I told them. No response. “I guess I better get some real friends. I know! I’ll go be friends with that fly. Hopefully he forgot about that fly swatter thing. Hehe.” Anyway, I went over there and he shot me. Or tried to, I formed a shield in front of me. I pulled .out my fly swatter and whacked him. His red stuff stop out of his ring and into my arm. Suddenly a man in green appeared in front of me. “I’ll handle this! By the way I’m saint walker.”

To be continued.

1 Like

Haha made this today, I was gonna post it on the what show blah blah (I cant remember the name :rofl:) but I found this more fitting:

Lobo sausage™