Ever wonder what your favorite character (or it doesn’t have to be your favorite) would look like as a dragon? No? Really? Well now you can find out anyway!
How this works:
- You guys suggest characters to be drawn as dragons
- I create a poll of suggested characters (and maybe some that you guys shoulda suggested, insert sly wink) and you guys vote for about a day.
- When the timing is convenient, I will start to draw, but that’s not all. I will flip a 15 minute hourglass, and every time the sand runs out I will post the picture of how far I am. This is for A) a little pressure with the challenge B) because some people like to see the steps in the process and C) (mostly C actually) because I really want some younger/newer artists to see how bad a drawing might look early on; to see all the mistakes and erasing.
Other rules and things to note:
- My own self rule is that I will not scrap/restart with fresh paper. I’ll erase, but nothing goes in the trash.
- As life still happens, It’ll be unlikely that I finish a piece in one sitting. (AKA, it won’t happen.) I can pause the time by setting the hourglass on it’s side and’ll pick it back up when I am able.
- I’ll be using pencil and colored pencils, but I wont necessarily color every drawing that I do.
- Not all suggested characters will be in the poll! The ones that are in the poll are the ones I can see as dragons.
- I’m definitely not doing the trinity or Joker
- You can suggest as many characters as you want!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: PICK INTERESTING CHARACTERS!!!
Alright, if this seems interesting to you go ahead an tell me what charters you’d like to see become dragons!