DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #6

@DCFanArtClub, I asked if you wanted to delay this week’s challenge and got an overwhelming “NO!” So, here we go!

Week 6 is in honor of a certain gal’s 80th anniversary 100-page spectacular, coming out this Wednesday.

And quick PSA: HCQ will be running a round of Selina-centric trivia this week.

WEEK 6: “FELINE FINE AND ARTIN’ ONWARD”

Due: Saturday, April 18
Tools: Anything!

How it works:

This one comes with complete freedom! Draw, paint, sew, cook cat-shaped pancakes, sculpt from the remains of your own feline’s shedded fur – it’s up to you. So long as your work features Selina in one of her many incarnations of the decades, it counts. :catwoman_hv_5:

Submissions

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

14 Likes

I’m in on this one

2 Likes

I might do the pancakes… that seems fun…:thinking:

4 Likes

I changed my username, same person, different username.

4 Likes

:catwoman_hv_3:
Woah, that might be taking art too far.

3 Likes

@WonderWoman_85

ART KNOWS NO BOUNDS

I should mention those aren’t my fingers and I have no pets.

5 Likes

Well, I have four cats. But no. I can’t say I’ll do a cat fur sculpture. I don’t think any level of stay at home boredom can drive me to that. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Waste not want not is all I’m saying.

2 Likes

Nice username.

2 Likes

I’m in. And tired.

1 Like

Thanks! A character in Harley Quinn: Birds Of Prey, Doc, calls Harley his Lotus Flower, so instead of directly stating HQ, I made a refrence to target people that liked the movie.

4 Likes

Real quick sketch of btas catwoman (my heart wasn’t in this one shes not one of my favorite characters :grimacing:)

8 Likes

Well, I guess I’d be a target!

3 Likes

@CynicalPink with all that was going on, I just got to my egg art for the week as I dyed eggs with my kids.
I will have to get going on Catwoman soon. I’m not that good with drawing people and females even less. I’ll give it a go though and find my own way

2 Likes

Looks good!

3 Likes

Just have fun with it! Though you’ve reminded me that I keep meaning to get a tutorial page up and running

5 Likes

Cool! Work’s been kicking my ass, but I’ll definitely have to pull something out for Selina. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks @WonderWoman_85
Tried my hand at the bombshell version.

3ce261e48b6890ff9d73a0c47546faa0

12 Likes

@stefanie.murr7 Very pretty!

2 Likes

I’m so excited!!!

2 Likes