DC FanDome Chat Room: Explore The Multiverse!

Applejack says

At this time the plans are already in motion to make HBO Max the only destination for video content.

1 Like

I can’t remember what I got…but I do remember the only answer I got wrong was the Robbert Patterson question

1 Like

I am proud!

4 Likes

Oh yes @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder… When I first read that as well I thought of course its Twilight then went… Oh… Wait. :smile:

They did some trickery with that one for sure! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Yes…I was torn between Harry Potter and Twilight…but I figured he did really star in Harry Potter…he was really only a minor character in one film
But I was wrong

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the layout, there was so much content to check out. FanDome was an awesome idea!! :harley_hv_6:

3 Likes

of course, my teachers piled a bunch of schoolwork this weekend though what I did manage to see I loved

1 Like

I’m glad everything was on demand this time. It made things easier to pick and choose what you wanted to watch and when. Although I did not get to see everything I hoped to, I saw a lot of really great stuff. I wish they would put all that stuff up on DC Universe for us. Why not? It’s not like they have any other content to give us?

1 Like

I don’t want it to be over!

1 Like