DC History Club: Crisis on Infinite Earths, The History of the Greatest Event in Comic's History

Bingo. It kept me on edge all through the rest and even when I thought the heroes were saving the day, there goes Dove, Lori Lemaris, etc. They did a great job of keeping the promise that worlds and heroes would live and die.

2 Likes

Truly is a landmark series and quite a shocker for a Flash fan! I’m still kinda upset about it lol! “How could they kill off the Flash, didn’t I buy enough Flash comics!!??”

1 Like

They recently did a reprint of Flash 123. It was awesome, insides were pulp paper, all original art.

1 Like

The image of Flash running himself to death would have stuck in my mind even if I had never seen it again. And hey, I was buying Flash at the time too.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The end of an era…

2 Likes

Just thought I’d share a quick photo of a DC historical nature. This year I finally had the granddaddy of my collection encapsulated! Such an interesting Flash story too. A little bit of Flash for you from the very beginning, as we close out the discussion of his demise and Crisis.

1 Like

That’s a nice piece of a collection

1 Like