DC Mafia Games Club

I’m sorry :sob::sob::sob: I work from 645 pm PST to 615 am PST so like 945 est and 915 est

8 Likes

It’s ok if you missed some things.

7 Likes

Ok cool, I’ve read the rules, being eliminated is like watching Survivor and Big Brother! Who’s the villain here?:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’m really itching for a new game.
Anyone else?

7 Likes

Always.

6 Likes
6 Likes

@DCMafiaGames

Hello my children, my lovelies, my biscuit mobbers,

It has come to my attention that while I love hosting these lovely games that I have yet to play in one myself. I know I know that’s pretty much a fault of mine; however, I am here to tell you all I am going to change that. I am coming up with an application for someone to run a smaller game. After all 30-50 people seems a bit much on your first try don’t you think? I will be making up this application within the week and hopefully have it posted by next week. This in turn gives you all a chance to prepare on if you are willing to make the sacrifice of not playing. I know it’s a horrible thought but just think of it as a christmas present for your dear old mom who really wants to play a game with you all. I just thought I would put this out there now as there still is a game going but of course my brain must focus on ten thousand things all at once. ANyone and everyone is welcome to apply that is a member of this club, but just remember i will only pick one of you and of course if the person who does get to run the net game I will be of help 100% just know that you are not to give me any information just ask simple questions. I of course will be able to answer questions in the threads. Just food for thought.

-Love Your Mom (aka blade)

23 Likes

This is a great idea, Mom!!! I’m so glad you can get a chance to play!!!

11 Likes

I’ll do it

9 Likes

That would be fun.

10 Likes

If I may be so bold, you could see if @Princess_Rosalean wants to do it. She seems very knowledgeable about how this game works. Or you could go with @TheQuestion101_BrotherEye.

8 Likes

I don’t think I’m able to do what you do. I honestly don’t know how you juggle it. But id love to play

9 Likes

I have asked @TheQuestion101_BrotherEye via PM he said yes but wanted to see if anyone else wanted to as well. Maybe get 2 people to host this new game that way 1 person isn’t hosting by themselves?

9 Likes

I’m on the short list, if no other takers want it.

9 Likes

If need be I can help out if you want to take the leadership role.

9 Likes

We’ll see what happens. :+1:

8 Likes

I would love to apply…I would also be willing to be an assistant!!! Maybe @TheQuestion101_BrotherEye and I could do it together???

6 Likes

But wouldn’t this put the infamous PLAN Z into play?

11 Likes

It would :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I expect it from Wings but not from you THE. Even then, Wings just likes explody things is all, bigger is better. Bigger BOOM, bigger WOW!

8 Likes