DC Nation Shorts: Batman Strange Days

DC Nation Shorts: Batman Strange Days

1 Like

I wish there were more from this world. Reminds me of a classic radio play.

9 Likes

I honestly hope they make more brings back memories of old films and has a nice Nostalgia feature

6 Likes

God I love this classic style. I hope they would make a feature length film like this.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed this. I loved the black and white images, they work well with the Batman character. I hope they make a feature length movie in this style. It would make an ideal movie for Halloween time.

4 Likes

Really love this. Such a cool style.

1 Like

These DC Nation shorts are super cool

5 Likes

Well, that was about perfect.

5 Likes

more, please!

1 Like

This reminds me of way-way back in the day when you’d go to the movie theaters on a saturday and nearly spend the whole day there. Why you may ask, I’ll tell you why. Because not only would you see a feature length movie but you’d also see a news reel, a couple cartoons, and a short film that was a part of show or serial usually about 12 or so episodes long running from one week to the next. DC UNIVERSE nails it again. Great job keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Excellent. Would love to see more in this style using other villains created in that era, Dr. Death and The Mad Monk.

5 Likes

Thank you, Bruce Timm!

7 Likes

More please!!

7 Likes

I always love to see more Timmverse animation

4 Likes

Such a great short! Timm’s style here is so elegant in this vintage world. I would have loved a miniseries in this setting! I think setting Batman in his original time period is so interesting and has so much potential.

7 Likes

love this.

3 Likes

Classic Batman style. Love the old world retro feel of it.

6 Likes

Reminded me of the old school superman cartoons. Loved it and want more please!

2 Likes

Love the early batman. A full length movies would rock.

3 Likes

I like how this has an old Hollywood type of feel to it.

4 Likes