DC Nation Shorts: DC's World's Funnest

DC Nation Shorts: DC’s World’s Funnest

I have no idea what this is.

3 Likes

I watched the whole thing… Why, did I do that to myself? I should have stopped at episode 1… I can never ever forgive myself for this!!!

2 Likes

Some things shouldn’t see the light of day. This is one of those things. I regret everything, I will never get those ten minutes of my life back.

Please do not watch this

2 Likes

I thought this was cute. My favorite is Batman. He is very silly! I liked Catwoman, too. It started to weird me out a bit to see Superman eating cookies all the time for some reason… And I did wish that he and the Joker got to do more, or something… I’m not sure what would have fixed them. They were the least interesting to me. But that is just my opinion, and I’m sure I’m not the intended audience.

1 Like

Give me more please. I loved loved loved this. Me and my 3 daughter’s laughed well after the 10th ep was over. My 2 yr old said “daddy Harley watch please”. :smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

What the hell did I just watch?!?

4 Likes

So that… happened. Yeah one thing I can say for sure, those episodes… they definitely happened.

3 Likes

I want more of these asap. This is fantastic.

Idk why people are upset i think it’s cute

2 Likes

This is so weird

1 Like

I remember watching this when I was little lol

1 Like

Lol! Wow! Well I know a 7 year old who would love this! Actually, I thought it was funny too. It is what it is…

1 Like

I did not enjoy this and I’m pretty confused on what I just watched

AArdman Studios did something very similar to these for ABC in the late 90s. An entire 30 minute episode series. Same “children say the darnedest things!” type content, illustrated with anthropomorphic clay animation animals. Guess these could just keep going. The most parsimonious programming of the entire DC Nation shorts.

rubbish

That was the longest 10 minutes of my life

This series has a very “British” sense of humor… sorry, I meant humour.

I think that many people are just too “American” to get the jokes. Including myself.

I watched them now because some were included between segments of the FanDome Hall of Heroes and I thought they were cute enough. Anything TV-Y7 isn’t exactly going to be the Spectre short, after all.