DC Nation Shorts: New Teen Titans

DC Nation Shorts: New Teen Titans

Ya know Red X being Jason Todd makes no sense because Dick is still Robin.

5 Likes

My theory is that the Xenothium used to power the Red X suit was so unstable that any left over DNA from Robin/Dick (sweat, blood, saliva, skin cells, etc.) basically created a clone. That’s why they are roughly the same size (Jason tends to be huskier than the other Robins), have the same skills, and roughly the same voice (same voice actor, voice was a little deeper when Robin was in the suit). The suit also pretty much had a sense of “memory” built in from actions Robin’s actions while he was in the suit (and possibly even the feelings he felt in the suit). Red X says he is “just a petty thief” and that was pretty much all Robin did in that suit to get Slade’s attention. Plus he knows how to take down the other Titans like Robin did, but also willing to help them, especially Robin, when other villians try to harm them (like when Robin saved Beast Boy from the train in the Red X suit). Could also be the reason why Red X flirts with Starfire (since Robin mostly displayed his less inhibited side in the suit). The Titans even mention that the suit was locked up and impossible for someone to break in. So what if they didn’t get in, just out? Also the only person who would have known the code was Robin.

10 Likes

So, I’m not the only one who misses “Lighting Round,” “Mayhem at First Sight,” and that kids show parody, right?

1 Like

So this is where they got the idea for Teen Titans Go

3 Likes

I hope they release the other shorts 11-17, including the movie theater and halloween shorts that were never released to the public.

13 Likes

I want to see teen Titans go!

1 Like

Freaking loved watching these with YJ, GL animated series. Loved those Saturday mornings

4 Likes

Is this what they based teen titans go off of?

7 Likes

This seemed ok, but TTGo equals disappointment. We need a season 6 of regular Teen Titans

9 Likes

I really like these shorts, but I’m still waiting for the Teen Titans animated series to continue. I don’t much care for Teen Titans go. It’s alright, but these shorts are vastly better.

7 Likes

AND THUS, THE FICTIONAL AL-QAEDA WAS CREATED.

2 Likes

I love this series.

4 Likes

These were super fun to watch

3 Likes

These are so much better than Teen Titans Go. I love all the little Easter eggs in them!

4 Likes

So funny

1 Like

is they do revive this show they need to reveal who red x is and please make it Jason Todd

7 Likes

Y’know, this is probably the birth of TTG. Fans probably liked it so much that DC decided to make it a full blown series. However, the show really ticks me off. I hate how TTG portrays Kid Flash, Robin, Aqualad, everyone. I refuse to watch it out of protest. Sorry TTG, but there’s a way better show about teen superheroes. The original TT, and YJ. My apologies if i missed any teen shows, but I’m sure they’re better than TTG. Also, TTG is pretty inappropriate if you ask me. Probably just made to sell toys to younger kids.

4 Likes

Beast boy is so funny I like that

4 Likes

Red X Red Hood

4 Likes