DC Nation Shorts: Shade Changing Man

DC Nation Shorts: Shade Changing Man

SHADE:The Changing Man had an attempted animated run??!? The Vertigo version no less!
How is this possible?

Am I alone in wanting more of this? Should I have watched it first?

11 Likes

I totally agree I should have known about this and now I want more lol.

4 Likes

This is so cool!!! I want more! Maybe this as like an animated series or a movie or even just a few shorts would be fun.

5 Likes

This musta been one of those short cartoons they showed between main shows when Cartoon Network was running the DC Nation block. I absolutely loved that and it just… disappeared. I never saw this Shade one, but the Animal Man shorts are BRILLIANT! This one was great… hope they cut some new ones for this new service!

5 Likes

Would definitely love to see more of Shade!!

9 Likes

Shade is so cool.

6 Likes

More Changing Man please WB/DC

7 Likes

Please give this a full run!

10 Likes

The thought of how many kid’s minds may been blow by this short make me smile! Lol

6 Likes

I really like this. I don’t know anything about The Changing Man, but I’m glad I click on this. I like the animation and the idea of this show/character. It would be great to have more shorts or a full length series since the Changing Man could touch upon mental health issues and society stress on a person which could could turn to madness in a way that shows the struggles and triumph in a relatable way to this generation of people.

8 Likes

This reminded me of the marvel show legion lol

9 Likes

More of this, please!

9 Likes

Way cool!

8 Likes

I’d kill for adaptation like this for Shade. I know I’m in a minority but I loved the 90s comic series.

6 Likes

why isn’t there more of this?!

8 Likes

Shade the Changing Man is great to me. I love the take on the character, please give me more.

7 Likes

I read the original series by Steve Ditko - and this is a little different - but I rather LIKE it! the rough art style & the concept. I’d LOVE to see more episodes!!! Please.

5 Likes

This shorts animation is amazing and beautiful. The madness ghouls are awesome. We def need more!

7 Likes

Shade :heart:

2 Likes